• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest
We've found you! Faker!
まあ今では漢字でだとあなたはそれを翻訳するためにグーグルを使用することができます。それがすべてです...あなたは私がローマ字でどのような意味を推測しなければならなかった前に。
あなたはGoogle翻訳を介して私の言葉の真の意味に包括的に近いものを得ることができることを考えること驚くべきものです。

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
そのあなたはGoogle翻訳を入れすることが容易になります。だから何?あなたが好きどのようにGoogleの翻訳を取ることができます。しかし、それは完全に不正確です。

いや、おそらく。私は、関連するGIFを使用していた。

ここではそのといえば無関係です。
I agree that Google Translator is inaccurate. That's why if I'm going to type in Japanese, I make sure I know exactly what I'm saying first is correct, then use their input method to type out my own Japanese to copy-paste. Or I just use my phone and switch the language to Japanese.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
まあ今では漢字でだとあなたはそれを翻訳するためにグーグルを使用することができます。それがすべてです...あなたは私がローマ字でどのような意味を推測しなければならなかった前に。
あなたはGoogle翻訳を介して私の言葉の真の意味に包括的に近いものを得ることができることを考えること驚くべきものです。

私はあなたを理解することはできません。

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of Sonic & Sega All Stars/Sega Superstars, I wonder when the hell Sega is going to announce a new game. It's been a little more than their usual "new game after every two years" pattern. Unless it's something bigger than an actual racing game like the last few titles. *crosses fingers for it to be a fighter*
Last time I checked, there were only a few teases here and there. Like the mention of DLC characters may appear in a future sequel of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and the off mention of the staff making a better fighting game then Playstation All-Stars.

Nothing is concrete at the moment.

I would totally main Vyse for the fighting game conception.

Soul.

@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan : I remember back when Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed got announced, some Mario Kart fan decided to rage and call this user a Sonic--- and then said that the game was a Mario Kart 7 clone. Weird, I know. That shows why some Mario Kart fans are against other stuff sharing similarities from Mario Kart. Oh well.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Last time I checked, there were only a few teases here and there. Like the mention of DLC characters may appear in a future sequel of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, and the off mention of the staff making a better fighting game then Playstation All-Stars.

Ristar for dlc on the next racing game. Also Mario?

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I had a rough day.

My computer charger broke so after finally getting my physical, I went to buy a new one...turns out, I bought the wrong one. So I have to wait until tommorow to "try again"

I am currently using the wii u...*sigh*

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I don't believe they're in Monopoly.

Now see, if only Smashboards was compatible with Wingdings. Then I wouldn't have to stoop so low for comedy.
Or I just like to ruin people's jokes by giving seemingly serious responses. Or I could be like Starfire from the Teen Titans cartoon and not understand your Earth jokes.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Kingdom Hearts X Avengers confirmed.
I'm pretty sure the KH games would take only 10 minutes if Spider-Man, Wolverine and Iron Man were the main characters.

We should get Funky Kong as a DK clone.

With Flame Runner :troll:
I would not oppose this. But he needs a Forward Smash where he hits you with his surfboard.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Before I leave,have a gift.

I do have to ask, I've been Sandstrom pop up a lot recently. Is it some new fad? (For example, I've seen numerous times where some asks for the name of a song and there's always spam replies stating "Sandstorm - Darude" with varying grammar.)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I had a rough day.

My computer charger broke so after finally getting my physical, I went to buy a new one...turns out, I bought the wrong one. So I have to wait until tommorow to "try again"

I am currently using the wii u...*sigh*
I feel that know, bro.

My computer...is pretty much a part of me. When something happens to it or data gets erased, it hurts me a lot.

---

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I think I know exactly what characters I want in a new game, especially since former was rejected for being too obscure and the later was considered too new for Transformed.

upload_2014-9-3_20-19-55.jpeg

Also, Selvaria x Ramirez Selvaria and Ramirez as playable villains plz.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think I know exactly what characters I want in a new game, especially since former was rejected for being too obscure and the later was considered too new for Transformed.

View attachment 24019

Also, Selvaria x Ramirez Selvaria and Ramirez as playable villains plz.
If there's anything Sakurai has taught me. Being "too obscure" is no excuse to ignore a character.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Speak english god damn!
Kare no o shiri wa watashi o pranked-sadattanode, anata wa, furukiyoki Vegito o semeru koto ga dekimasu.

Go back to romaji. I liked it better when I could read and understand everything you were saying. ¦D
[OK] o kurikku shimasu. Watashi wa, watashi mo kowai... Sehnsucht genzai kono sureddo o hisonde hyōji sa rete inai. Kanji wa watashi no itazura no ichibu 3deatta kare wa Kanij o okonau tame ni watashi o kyōsei suru toki tonikaku... Watashi wa sore o sukide wa nakatta. Sore wa tonikaku, osoraku teokure. TWOTT wa, osoraku watashi ga nanika aweful anywas o yatte imasu.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If there's anything Sakurai has taught me. Being "too obscure" is no excuse to ignore a character.
That's because all Sega ever cared about was "muh sales" instead of their own fanbase. If you pay close attention to the roster, half of the characters in the line up were specifically for promotional purposes: Reala for NiGHTS HD, Gum for Jet Set Radio HD, BD Joe for Crazy Taxi IOS, General Winter for Company of Heroes 2, Ralph for Wreck It Ralph, Shogun for Total War: Shogun II, ect. Yet they didn't want Miku Hatsune since Vocaloid is consider "obscure" to the Western Sega customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom