• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
They have been ever since the cavs got a grand slam against the Timberwolves when they were going for a touchdown. They did it by falsely yelling "fore!" too and getting the Timberwolves to stop, and they didn't get redcarded for it either.
That was such a sick game! I still can't believe Peyton Manning scored 2 slapshot goals into the basket!

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, speaking of Sports, anyone fans of American Football? I am, but I haven't been watching as much as I used to.

I've heard about this Michael Sam guy. He's the first openly gay player to try out. He's almost joined his team(pretty sure it's the Saints, but I might be wrong)So I suppose that's one small victory for progressiveness. It's usually interesting to hear about this stuff.

Other than that, Pennsylvania's teams need to do better this time around.

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360
That actually doesn't look too bad. Not too sure if the wings would work. But the eyes are cool.
Its a cool design, but Bug/Poison is still a bad typing.

The best Bug/Poisonmons are Venomoth and Scilopede, and their only decent niches in OU are Baton Passing boosts to sweepers with better stats and typings.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Fire Emblem doesn't really have a mascot, last I checked.
One would argue it would be Marth, since he's the most recurring character both from Fire Emblem and outside material. He's also the one that established the foundation for future Lord characters, several of said characters even copying characteristics of Marth.

Regardless, we can agree that Marth is at least an unofficial mascot at worst.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Just thought I'd start spreading this around.

So have any of you guys heard of that Smash Fan-game I'm working for, Smash Bros Unity.

Well, I used to be the head of that team, but I was impeached in favor of a more sane leader (and understandable decision).

But when I was leader, I demanded that we have Billy Mays as a playable character.
Why?
Because it's Billy f****ing Mays.

It was unanimously voted against, and I went into a deep, spiraling depression.

That Smash Bros Crusade game found out and I'm a laughingstock over there, not that I care.

After @ APC99 APC99 foolishly told the publicly we onced considered Billy Mays because of me, the audience became interested.
Frequent Smash World Forums user @ Substitution Substitution said "would main the first day."

Even a user by the name of @noahk777 felt the need to make a Change.org petition, pleading us to add Billy Mays riding Ridley.

So I ask of you fine folk of the internet, sign this petition so my hopes and dreams may not die in vain.
Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

https://www.change.org/p/super-smash-bros-unity-creators-put-billy-mays-riding-ridley-in-unity

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Dono yō ni watashi wa kono yō ni uragirudarou ka? Sarani wa kinishinai? Nani ga anata to machigatte iru?
BakaBAKA
BAKA! ! ! !
I'm guessing you're saying, "How you I be betrayed this way? Do you even not mind? What's wrong with you? Idiot Idiot IDIOT!!!!"

Last edited:

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

So have any of you guys heard of that Smash Fan-game I'm working for, Smash Bros Unity.

Well, I used to be the head of that team, but I was impeached in favor of a more sane leader (and understandable decision).

But when I was leader, I demanded that we have Billy Mays as a playable character.
Why?

That Smash Bros Crusade game found out and I'm a laughingstock over there, not that I care.

After @ APC99 APC99 foolishly told the publicly we onced considered Billy Mays because of me, the audience became interested.
Frequent Smash World Forums user @ Substitution Substitution said "would main the first day."

Even a user by the name of @noahk777 felt the need to make a Change.org petition, pleading us to add Billy Mays riding Ridley.

So I ask of you fine folk of the internet, sign this petition so my hopes and dreams may not die in vain.
Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

https://www.change.org/p/super-smash-bros-unity-creators-put-billy-mays-riding-ridley-in-unity
To be fair, I was going down a list of inside jokes.

And never mentioned you.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're worst nightmares. And @Sehnsucht's fondest dream.
What do you mean? It could be his work.

Why?

Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

Because apparently I can't make jokes anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom