• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
U ̄ n... Jissai ni sore ni kotaeru... Tenkei-tekina intānetto no kawari ni s-hitsumon o hihan.

:troll:.

Last edited:

Crome

#ROBSquad
NNID
sboles66
3DS FC
1289-8218-1492
Switch FC
SW 7896 6401 6209
Think of it this way: By the teime the fish beats the first gym, we'll have the game for a month already!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, time to sum up everyone's friendships and relationships in a single song! =D

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Lol i know, it ain't happening.Anyway it's been confirmed that pokken fighters will heavily use megas. I wonder if that means mega machamp is a thing as well as dragonite based on the furious fists commercial. Also not everyone is a full evolved pokemon on the roster. I am betting meowth and pikachu will join. The anime is hinting towards mega pikachu and mega meowth, so i wonder will this happen?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Lol i know, it ain't happening.Anyway it's been confirmed that pokken fighters will heavily use megas. I wonder if that means mega machamp is a thing as well as dragonite based on the furious fists commercial. Also not everyone is a full evolved pokemon on the roster. I am betting meowth and pikachu will join. The anime is hinting towards mega pikachu and mega meowth, so i wonder will this happen?
Please.
Mega Mega Meowth already happened.
Normal/Steel, Mega Blaziken wreks it 4 dayz

D

Deleted member

Is being stupid.
Not good enough, Tͣͮ͜҉̵̩̗ͅO̶̸̺͛͟ ̦̝̞̪̹̉ͬ̿̈͊T͙̄̂͑H̙̞͚ͬ̂͗E̶̢̺̠͋ͣ́̈͆̉̾́ ̟̤̯̮͙͔͒̋̽ͬ̆̓̋B̶̳̻̙̫̹̟̃ͨ͢ͅȮ̴̠͈̲̳͚͓͔̝ͬͫ̉́T̴̙̻̪̹̲͔̼̜͐͛͌ͬ̄T̵̢͇̻̠̮̲͉̭̜ͨ̔̄͒ͭͥͣǪ̸͉̼̥̙͚̼̻̺̊͗ͦ̓̒ͦ͗̓M̴̪͉̘͕̫̊͗ͪͩ̊̊ ̡͎̱̰͚͒̾ͩͮ̓Ò̜̣͙̤̥̭̱͇̂̂ͧͧ̈̽͟͠F̛̣̮͉̖͂ͪ͂̇͐ͬ́ ̵͓̹̮̥̹̄̆ͪ͊̽̾̎͊̆T̴̝̝͍͙̥̤̂ͩͥ̌ͭ̀̀H̷̠̟̝͕̳͈͉͛ͤͩ͑̏̓ͅE̴̡̖͓̮̩̫̣͇̗͆̄͆̀ͯ̀ ̤̮̿̂ͣͬ͒͑͊̐̀͢͝Ḇ̼̹͙̰ͥ̾L̸̸̺̖͓̞̟̳̗͖͋̓́ͩͫ̓̿̏̆A̴̧̦͈̻̤̣̖̭̼ͬC̸͛ͨͧͨ͗ͮ̉ͬ҉̩̟̜Ķ̛͕̮̖͎͎̘ͮ͛̆̈́̀̍ ͧ͂̈̋͒҉̟̣͡P̥͙̺̯̗̩̬͙̉ͭ͆ͮ͜͡ͅO̴̷̧̟ͥͬ̏͂̈́͒O͕̥͕̩̭̯̳̼ͦ͑̉ͩ̈͜Ļ̛̥͇̻̭̦̞̙̬̈ͫ ̸̲͔̠̗̇̆̉̏́Ẉ̫͈̩̉̀͗͋ͤ̑̕Ì̢͖͕̫̟̑̃̏̑T̴̵̥̺͓̯̼̭̪̔̊̏͡H͍͍͕̘̣̞̥̞̽̓͠ ̛͖̮̮͓͍̺̲͑ͫ́ͣ̒̇̒̋Ẏ̵̸̩̻͔̳̙͇͖̖ͦͦͧŌ̸̤̫̾͢͝Ų̥͓̹ͤ͆͗̍ͯ͡͝.̜̥̓͛̉͠

He was pranked last night
She got pranked, suddenly Animu.
Best explanations I can find, you two will be spared. Have a cookie.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
z29.png

Y'know, does anyone know why Villager has a shiny blemish thing on its face? (second one from the right) I've seen that in some pics.

And I'm also trying to remember where it uses the stick as an attack. Might be for a Smash attack, but I might be thinking of Lucas.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
View attachment 24004

Y'know, does anyone know why Villager has a shiny blemish thing on its face? (second one from the right) I've seen that in some pics.

And I'm also trying to remember where it uses the stick as an attack. Might be for a Smash attack, but I might be thinking of Lucas.
The Stick is the Up Tilt.
What you see in the picture is a Taunt.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I was kind of hoping for Horn hat Villager.

I liked that design the most. I felt like it stood out.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
2 great concepts the megas could use:

OH MY GOD, what happened to his leg? Was he hanging around on the road again? :l

(Yes, I know that's his gold yen coin. In which case, whoever drew him should've adjusted the coin to look less awkward. And make it more gold.)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
50 bucks that thousand of Miiverse members starting *****ing about "WHERE'S MAH GAWD DANG BAYONETTA IN SMASH EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NEVER PROMISED THAT THE DIRECT WAS GOING TO HAVE SMASH NEWS TO BEGING WITH!!ONE!"

But seriously, there has been 8 special edition Nintendo Directs since Smash was announced back at E3 2013 and ONLY ONE Direct had Smash news: The Super Smash Bros. Direct. So don't expect any Smash news in tomorrow's Nintendo Direct.

Soul.

2 great concepts the megas could use:

Please no. Pikachu was not meant to be a Super Saiyan of sorts. The concepts look good, but they remind me of those times when Goku gets butthurt Super Saiyan in Super Smash Flash 2.
inb4 This happens and Pikachu goes to RU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom