• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Please no. Pikachu was not meant to be a Super Saiyan of sorts. The concepts look good, but they remind me of those times when Goku gets butthurt Super Saiyan in Super Smash Flash 2.
inb4 This happens and Pikachu goes to RU.
Raichu should be the one to get the Mega anyway. It wouldn't make much sense for a middle form to have a Mega.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
2 great concepts the megas could use:

I believe Pokemon have to be fully evolved to get a mega, don't they? If so, then I believe Raichu and Persian would get a mega, not Pikachu and Meowth. Still though, not bad ideas, but the designs though are kinda meh. :/ No offense.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
What ever happened to Raichu and Persian :C

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I think the anime is hinting toward Raichu getting the Mega and not Pikachu, and when Ash is offered to evolve Pikachu (again) and get the Raichuite, he's gonna be all "Nah, I like Pikachu the way he is" and all the fans will rage over his stupidity (again).

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
View attachment 24004

Y'know, does anyone know why Villager has a shiny blemish thing on its face? (second one from the right) I've seen that in some pics.

And I'm also trying to remember where it uses the stick as an attack. Might be for a Smash attack, but I might be thinking of Lucas.
Why does the left villager have a third eye in the pic?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bet if Raichu DOES get a mega they make it look more like Pikachu

D

Deleted member

I don't know NBA basketball very well, are the cavs rivals with the Timberwolves?
They have been ever since the cavs got a grand slam against the Timberwolves when they were going for a touchdown. They did it by falsely yelling "fore!" too and getting the Timberwolves to stop, and they didn't get redcarded for it either.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
They have been ever since the cavs got a grand slam against the Timberwolves when they were going for a touchdown. They did it by falsely yelling "fore!" too and getting the Timberwolves to stop, and they didn't get redcarded for it either.
Silly people
Golf =/= Football

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
MEOWTH LOOKS WEIRD WITH THOSE EYES!

STOP, STOP!
But you can't stop it... It's TO LATE!

OH MY GOD, what happened to his leg? Was he hanging around on the road again? :l

(Yes, I know that's his gold yen coin. In which case, whoever drew him should've adjusted the coin to look less awkward. And make it more gold.)
True but the rest is good.

Please no. Pikachu was not meant to be a Super Saiyan of sorts. The concepts look good, but they remind me of those times when Goku gets butthurt Super Saiyan in Super Smash Flash 2.
inb4 This happens and Pikachu goes to RU.
I wouldn't be surprised if it happened mega mancetric is basically goku.

I believe Pokemon have to be fully evolved to get a mega, don't they? If so, then I believe Raichu and Persian would get a mega, not Pikachu and Meowth. Still though, not bad ideas, but the designs though are kinda meh. :/ No offense.
I don't think that has been made an official rule but if it has, these to would be exceptions. AS for the designs, they were the best i could find.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Can't wait for Tiger Woods to make the score 15-40 in the bottom of the 3rd inning in the next ice basketball scrimmage!

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can't wait for Tiger Woods to make the score 15-40 in the bottom of the 3rd inning in the next ice basketball scrimmage!
...Ice Basketball doesn't sound that bad, actually.
Basketball with Skates.
Pity the one that stands under someone doing a slam dunk, though.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Is that the equivalent of having a digital lover?

They have love hotels in Japan specifically for people that are in love with their girls in dating games
Fun fact:

Nintendo used to own a chain of back alley love hotels as part of their business. Of course this was before the video game industry began. Look it up.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They need to give Puyo Puyo Tetris some love too...
This, I was sad to hear that we wouldn't get any more Puyo Puyo games just because of the lackluster sales of both Puyo Pop Fever titles. I would literally have a heart attack if they do announce that we're getting Puyo Puyo Tetris since I love both games to death.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know NBA basketball very well, are the cavs rivals with the Timberwolves?
All you need to know is 3 things.

1. Lebron started out in Cleveland. And everyone really, really liked him.

2. He switched to the Maimi Heat and everyone in Cleveland got pissed off.

3. Years later, Lebron returns to his hometown. And everyone wants him back.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hey guys! What's up!
*sees pokemon Original Mega Evolutions*
.... Oh dear God... Not this again.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
This, I was sad to hear that we wouldn't get any more Puyo Puyo games just because of the lackluster sales of both Puyo Pop Fever titles. I would literally have a heart attack if they do announce that we're getting Puyo Puyo Tetris since I love both games to death.
I would at least expect Puyo Puyo Tetris to be localized with an emphasis on the Tetris aspect. Even then that is a stretch considering the stigma with varies SEGA franchises not named Sonic the Hedgehog.

Until there is the urge to release Puyo Puyo games in NTSC/PAL regions, I'm just rooting for Puyo Puyo characters in the Sonic & All-Stars games so there is some more exposure for audiences outside of Japan.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Raichu should be the one to get the Mega anyway. It wouldn't make much sense for a middle form to have a Mega.
I'm afraid you're mistaken, the line has always just been Pikachu, with Pichu later added in for more cuteness. Raichu is just a myth, nothing more.

As least as far as GF is concerned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom