• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'm guessing you're saying, "How you I be betrayed this way? Do you even not mind? What's wrong with you? Idiot Idiot IDIOT!!!!"
Hai

Sore wa anata ga watashi wa anata ga watashi ga itte iru suisoku s-hite iru yori mo, itte iru ka s-hitte iru yori ōku no yō ni omoeru.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
To be fair, I was going down a list of inside jokes.

And never mentioned you.
Haven't seen you in a while. That fanmade game looks cool so far. I don't know how I could help with it though.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Just thought I'd start spreading this around.

So have any of you guys heard of that Smash Fan-game I'm working for, Smash Bros Unity.

Well, I used to be the head of that team, but I was impeached in favor of a more sane leader (and understandable decision).

But when I was leader, I demanded that we have Billy Mays as a playable character.
Why?
Because it's Billy f****ing Mays.

It was unanimously voted against, and I went into a deep, spiraling depression.

That Smash Bros Crusade game found out and I'm a laughingstock over there, not that I care.

After @APC99 foolishly told the publicly we onced considered Billy Mays because of me, the audience became interested.
Frequent Smash World Forums user @ Substitution Substitution said "would main the first day."

Even a user by the name of @noahk777 felt the need to make a Change.org petition, pleading us to add Billy Mays riding Ridley.

So I ask of you fine folk of the internet, sign this petition so my hopes and dreams may not die in vain.
Please.

Please.

PLEASE.

https://www.change.org/p/super-smash-bros-unity-creators-put-billy-mays-riding-ridley-in-unity
Too hard to program:troll:
Like I said before I am indifferent, so I invite people to say whether or not they want this conclusion. This is the one and only time you get guys get a say people! Tell us our thoughts either by PM or by replying here.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
For every Romanized Japanese word @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest has the gall to type in the Social Thread, I will **** on him that much more in TWOTT.
:ohwell: 漢字は私のいたずらのステップ3の一部だった....しかし、あなたは....私を脅し、私は選択肢がないように見えているので、私は推測する...その簡単にグーグルに入れるためには、このようにとにかく翻訳し....

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
:ohwell: 漢字は私のいたずらのステップ3の一部だった....しかし、あなたは....私を脅し、私は選択肢がないように見えているので、私は推測する...その簡単にグーグルに入れるためには、このようにとにかく翻訳し....
I think he's angry guys. But I'm not entirely sure.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
That means "Chinese characters .... but it was part of the Step 3 of mischief of me, you threatened .... I, because it looks like there is no choice, so I ... its easy to guess In order to put into Google to, and translated .... anyway as this"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
NO! You're the cow who's milk has gone sour! Always with the insults this one. They got a lot of nerve.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I'm gonna need a Taco Bell burrito and five hours time.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest 's translation.

"Chinese characters .... but it was part of the Step 3 of mischief of me, you threatened .... I, because it looks like there is no choice, so I ... its easy to guess in order to put into Google to, and translated .... anyway as this"

IT'S A SHAM!

2.gif

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It was figuratively like this (the message) : "Great! You decoded me! Now translate again,but with Google. :troll: "

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I thought Pokemon is second and Zelda is third. :/
And you're likely right. Unless Pokemon is ahead of Mario. Which is the only Nintendo series I can see surpassing Mario in sales.

I'd say Metroid is fourth or fifth. It'd be higher if the series released more games consistently.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest 's translation.

"Chinese characters .... but it was part of the Step 3 of mischief of me, you threatened .... I, because it looks like there is no choice, so I ... its easy to guess in order to put into Google to, and translated .... anyway as this"

IT'S A SHAM!

View attachment 24016
そのあなたはGoogle翻訳を入れすることが容易になります。だから何?あなたが好きどのようにGoogleの翻訳を取ることができます。しかし、それは完全に不正確です。
I thought Pokemon is second and Zelda is third. :/
いや、おそらく。私は、関連するGIFを使用していた。

ここではそのといえば無関係です。

D

Deleted member

And you're likely right. Unless Pokemon is ahead of Mario. Which is the only Nintendo series I can see surpassing Mario in sales.

I'd say Metroid is fourth or fifth. It'd be higher if the series released more games consistently.
I don't think anything is going to surpass Mario in sales for quite a while.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
False.
You can see Tommy/Timmy Nook in the background. They only appeared in New Leaf.
That's just that Animal Crossing Wii U stage.
Timmy and Tommy have been in since Wild World... and I'm pretty sure they were also in Brawl's Smashville.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
It'd be so cool if Marvel and DC started doing crossovers again. I mean, think of the possibilities. Though if I'm honest, I'd just go for more Spider-Man and Batman. No other combination is that hype.

3858230-bsm.png

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I would at least expect Puyo Puyo Tetris to be localized with an emphasis on the Tetris aspect. Even then that is a stretch considering the stigma with varies SEGA franchises not named Sonic the Hedgehog.

Until there is the urge to release Puyo Puyo games in NTSC/PAL regions, I'm just rooting for Puyo Puyo characters in the Sonic & All-Stars games so there is some more exposure for audiences outside of Japan.
Speaking of Sonic & Sega All Stars/Sega Superstars, I wonder when the hell Sega is going to announce a new game. It's been a little more than their usual "new game after every two years" pattern. Unless it's something bigger than an actual racing game like the last few titles. *crosses fingers for it to be a fighter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom