• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
I'd like to keep that to myself as you know, well, I want to have my privacy.
I was talking about Smash 3DS coming soon now that it's almost October 2nd. Sorry if I made the other post weird.
A little odd considering the number of gamers in every major Western country, but I respect your privacy.

Admins or at least administrators can see your IP and if there were a security breach your e-mail address and log-in password would be out there just like that too. The intelligence communities, your ISP, and Google know what you search for as well.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Random trivia: Dr. Pepper is the oldest brand name soft drink. Yep, it's older than Coca Cola.

Best drink. Root beer is a close second though.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Random trivia: Dr. Pepper is the oldest brand name soft drink. Yep, it's older than Coca Cola.
Root beer is almost a insufferable as Mountain Dew and Sprite.
The hierarchy of Sodas for me is as follows:

S: Pepsi
A+:Coke
B:Dr. Pepper
C:RC
D: Everything else except
F:Mountain Dew, Sprite, 7up

R0Y

Smash Master

O.o

That's a cool fact about Dr. Pepper though.

Tears of Sprite and 7-up.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mexican Coke should be in place of regular Coke, then regular Coke takes the place of RC.

Morbi

Scavenger

It is too early for tier-lists, the game is not even out in all regions yet. Why do people feel compelled to make these?

:4jigglypuff:

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Eh, Pepsi is mediocre and Coke isn't much better. Too acidic for my taste.

I agree with F tier though, those are awful.

The root beer depends on the brand, Barqs is great, but Mug is blehg.

D

Deleted member

Eh, Pepsi is mediocre and Coke isn't much better. Too acidic for my taste.

I agree with F tier though, those are awful.

The root beer depends on the brand, Barqs is great, but Mug is blehg.
Sprite and 7-Up are good for kiddie cocktails/Shirley Temples but terrible on their own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Mountain Dew for me :p I can't stand Dr. Pepper, except that Cherry stuff....mmmmm
Mountain Dew tastes like acid to me. Give a dude something normal like Cola, Root Beer or Sprite and we'll talk.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm not fond of soft drinks... well, I'm not fond of a lot of beverages. I just like water and juice. And chocolate milk (regular milk = yuck).

OH, I also drink blood as I'm one of those lame vampires that you'd think I'm from a romance novel, movie, or soap opera. Without victims, I cannot have blood. And without that, I lose energy. I've tried eating rose petals, but that doesn't do justice. I'm practicing going on without blood for short amounts of time though, in hopes one day I won't need to depend on it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My Status is no longer "Pranked!"
@skaaaa what you got, you got nothin'.
Also, holy crap. Already at 2950+.
I post fast.
2fast2quick
Speedrun Tactics ova here.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sprite and 7-Up are good for kiddie cocktails/Shirley Temples but terrible on their own.
I just hate the lemon/lime flavour. I like ginger ale because it's pretty much the same thing but ginger.

True tier list:
S:Dr. Pepper
A:Barq's Root Beer
B:Ginger Ale
C:Coke and other similar brands
D: Pepsi
F:Sprite, 7-Up, Mountain Dew, etc.
Z:Energy drinks

I'm used to it by now.
I agree, though. It's pretty stronk.
Not so much the Pepsi as Coke, I can feel that stuff rotting my teeth, stings my throat too.

Pepsi just has that taste... The one you usually get if you try eating chocolate and drinking any soda after brushing your teeth.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I lost a bet. And I get to be kawaii crap for a week. It'll be like taking a little trip through Hell. Fun.

Last edited:

aethermaster

Smash Ace
NNID
Aethermaster
3DS FC
2552-2699-1664
Mountain Dew tastes like acid to me. Give a dude something normal like Cola, Root Beer or Sprite and we'll talk.
I only like Coke, Cherry Coke (the godsend of the universe) and Sprite. I used to like Dr Pepper but eh and mountain dew taste like pee imo

I also got my call from Ivy from Gamestop saying that they're going to do a pre release thing tomorrow at 10pm <3333. Is it sad that besides my mom, Ivy from Gamestop is like the only person who calls me? :glare:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
You have tasted pee?
What's it like?
Try it. :4jigglypuff:

I only like Coke, Cherry Coke (the godsend of the universe) and Sprite. I used to like Dr Pepper but eh and mountain dew taste like pee imo

I also got my call from Ivy from Gamestop saying that they're going to do a pre release thing tomorrow at 10pm <3333. Is it sad that besides my mom, Ivy from Gamestop is like the only person who calls me? :glare:
At least you have Ivy from Gamestop. At least you have her. At least you have someone.

R0Y

Smash Master
Okay guys, so I'm obsessed with spelling and....

Americans never spell the word practice with an s? In the UK, Canada, etc. S, "practise" is the verb, "practice" is the noun. Technically you could get away with either though. Words like defence and offence are -ce though, with no -se variant like is the standard in the US.

Pretence is an odd one, some Canadians spell it -se, I

If the US usually drops U's, why is there still a u in glamour? And if the US usually changes -re to -er, then why is macabre always spelled macabre?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom