• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
It's not the characters either.
It's the modes. Smash 3DS has no modes. All it's got is vanilla Smash, Classic, and Smash Run, and 2/3 of those will wear out their welcome really fast.
I could do with out Special Smash but the lack of event matches and character specific target tests is bewildering.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
It's not the characters either.
It's the modes. Smash 3DS has no modes. All it's got is vanilla Smash, Classic, and Smash Run, and 2/3 of those will wear out their welcome really fast.
Well, IMO, Smash Run will only get old if you don't have anyone to play it with. Classic probably, nd Vanilla Smash we know will stay popular.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't have a Wii-U. So I'm sticking to Smash 3DS if possible. If I had a Wii-U, I'd probably wait for the console version. Since I prefer to play fighting games on console, with an analog stick that won't annoy me every so often.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I've made it to the home of the Master Sword in Hyrule Warriors and only one statement can be made about he cutscene before hand: Ganondork had really let himself go over the years.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I haven't been active in about a week since my sister is in the hospital, and the little interaction I do on these boards is actually on the Skype group.

The whole reason I pointed out I was ahead of you in the first place was you were being arrogant and boasting about the amount of likes you have. It's not like I really care or not you have more likes than me, it's not important.

You having more likes than me now isn't actually good for you, it's just feeding your ego. Which, in the end, will be your downfall.

D

Deleted member

Or Weird.
Everyone forgets the Yellow One.
*Insert PAC-MAN 3: University Woes picture here*
That's because nobody really knows what he does.
Does he cause you to just feel strange or something? Like that feeling you get when you look a really attractive girl?
Ultra Nintendo Entertainment System.
NES 2: Electric Boogaloo
And the the third one; NES 3: Entertain Harder

Last edited by a moderator:

R0Y

Smash Master
Can't believe I'll be playing the 3DS version in like 48 hours.

Germany and Spain broke street date, lol. Yikes, dunno if/how much Nintendo will fine them since they're in Europe, I dunno. The Italian retailer that sold Pokemon X/Y earlier got a slap on the wrist, didn't they? The Canadian one was a Mom and Pop shop that was fined to the point they had to close down.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm extremely picky when it comes to roster related things. It's to the point where ppl have to just merely spread rumors about popular characters to rile everyone up. Even after the full roster was shown, there's too much hope that needs to be let go. It's bad enough some jokes pertaining to certain characters are overkill, and I could on about this.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well it did have the OG Banjo-Kazooie games A.K.A the best platformers ever.
That's gotta count for something, right?
Nuts & Bolts was a good game
You just need to forget everything about the Norm for Banjo Games
It's like if you try and play New Super Mario Bros. Wii after playing Sonic Adventure 2.
You just gotta forget.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I haven't been active in about a week since my sister is in the hospital, and the little interaction I do on these boards is actually on the Skype group.

The whole reason I pointed out I was ahead of you in the first place was you were being arrogant and boasting about the amount of likes you have. It's not like I really care or not you have more likes than me, it's not important.

You having more likes than me now isn't actually good for you, it's just feeding your ego. Which, in the end, will be your downfall.
Oh geez, I'm sorry.

Wow, didn't mean to go there.

I hope your sis gets well soon.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In that case you would probably need a different kind of doctor.
Don't worry. Doc is certified PHD in Surgery, Fevers, Colds, Insanity Attacks, and fear of Giant Pills.
The last PHD I noted is a bit subjective.

D

Deleted member

It's like if you try and play New Super Mario Bros. Wii after playing Sonic Adventure 2.
You just gotta forget.
I'm not trying to bash N&B, I think it was actually quite a solid game with some good fundamentals in place. It just wasn't a Banjo game, which is the main gripe I and many other Banjo and Rare fans in general had with the game. The fact that it came out 8 years after the last main series Banjo game didn't really help.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You just gotta forget.
This doesn't 100% apply to super paper mario tough.

Because it's still TTYD influenced a lot.

Just wanted to point that out, you maybe forget say 20% of TTYD? It's not because it's a platformer that it's more than 50%

So, it depends what game you're playing....

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This doesn't 100% apply to super paper mario tough.

Because it's still TTYD influenced a lot.

Just wanted to point that out, you maybe forget say 20% of TTYD? It's not because it's a platformer that it's more than 50%

So, it depends what game you're playing....
Paper Mario: Da Bess
Thousand-Year Door: Even Better then da bess
Super: OK then...
Sticker Star: GUEEEEEEEEG

D

Deleted member

People talking about Banjo.

We'll never have Threeie...

He'll never be in Smash...

Damn you Micro$oft.
Come to my place, we can mourn together over large amounts of whiskey, pizza rolls, and Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
I do it almost monthly

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Paper Mario: Da Bess
Thousand-Year Door: Even Better then da bess
Super: OK then...
Sticker Star: GUEEEEEEEEG
that's litteraly the general opinion. Nintendo asked which one was your favourite and guess what was the distribution?

Exactly what you just said:

PM64: great appreciation
TTYD huge appreciation
SPM: decent appreciation with slight hate.
SS: rare appreciation with huge hate.

Their facebbok...they better not use their club nintendo false survey again.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm about to make a bunch of Miis based on fighting game characters. Anyone got suggestions? I already made Terry Bogard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom