• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I know I've seen some of these before. They're games redone in classic Japanese artstyles. I'm particularly fond of the Star Fox one. They were done by someone called TheJedHenry on Deviantart. Gotta say, they are pretty good.

The Mega Man one is hella ugly.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Oh for **** sake.
You know what I mean. :urg:

You know what? Forget it.
Do you guys actually have an opinion on the DLC roster itself or are we going to continue to dissect the meaning of the word "villain"?
The villain is the protagonist of their own story.

Glue your mind back together.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Event 51.
Fight against the three villains of the game.
Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo.
Oh yeah, I remember Melee's events. I remember the Dr Mario event, I could never beat it, I tried every character, but I just couldn't do it. Then finally, I rage quit, and just threw my controller down. Leaving my character motionless....
Then Dr. Mario and Peach killed themselves, allowing me to win without doing anything. Guess who I was playing as...
:4luigi:
I never did beat every event though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh yeah, I remember Melee's events. I remember the Dr Mario event, I could never beat it, I tried every character, but I just couldn't do it. Then finally, I rage quit, and just threw my controller down. Leaving my character motionless....
Then Dr. Mario and Peach killed themselves, allowing me to win without doing anything. Guess who I was playing as...
:4luigi:
I never did beat every event though.
*opens Brawl*
*goes to Event 41*
*goes on Hard*
*picks Luigi*
Now to put my Controller down and see what happens.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*opens Brawl*
*goes to Event 41*
*goes on Hard*
*picks Luigi*
Now to put my Controller down and see what happens.
I WON.
I WON.
LUIGI WINS BY DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
ON EVENT 41 ON HARD

Snake blew up Mario, Sonic Suicided and Snake Self-Destructed with a Landmine after that.
:luigi2:done did good

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I WON.
I WON.
ON EVENT 41 ON HARD

Snake blew up Mario, Sonic Suicided and Snake Self-Destructed with a Landmine after that.
I don't think this was a coincidence. Oh and relevant:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I WON.
I WON.
ON EVENT 41 ON HARD

Wow. He can win without doing anything. He has a stare that kills. He's a ghostbuster, and he even holds several dark powers within him. Luigi really is a strange guy

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
It's not the characters either.
It's the modes. Smash 3DS has no modes. All it's got is vanilla Smash, Classic, and Smash Run, and 2/3 of those will wear out their welcome really fast.
Ugh. Yeah...I kinda wish that smash had only been for the wii u in a way. I'm guessing you wont get Smash for the 3DS then?

D

Deleted member

May just be me, but I could care less about the modes. So long as the basic engine is good, I'm sold.

Soul.

So modes are important right now. Lol everyone's going to unlock all the characters and just go online.
I'm not interested on the Wii U at all so yeah, I'm gonna play Smash 3DS a lot more. Handheld Smash is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom