• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Of the three clones, Lucina is the most identical to the basis. Her only differences from Marth are the lack of the sword tip, dealing the same amount of damage regardless of where she hits with the sword, and lesser range. Her custom specials and Final Smash are the same as Marth's.
Actually, she is also faster than Marth I believe.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Actually, she is also faster than Marth I believe.
Maybe? I don't know.

I also heard Dark Pit has sweetspots in some moves. If these details about Lucina and Dark Pit are correct, then Dark Pit is to Pit what Marth is to Lucina when it comes to gameplay styles.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Woah I have been absent from this thread for waaaay too long. Let's see if there's anything big...
wait, how long have these colours been things? I don't remember this

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I'll admit there seems to be a lack of content, and when you're stuck at home - the speculation bug is tempting to get into, but I fortunately just can't get into that mindset.

My ankle is still messed up pretty badly, but it probably won't need surgery.

Not to go on another tangent - but man, it's really kinda bull**** that pot's illegal. I'm in the middle of jobhunting, and I can be functional and smoke a tiny tiny amount of pot (I've never been a huge stoner outside of a brief period in college) and keep my pain down to a manageable level but then I have to be wary of drug tests (though nothing that'll likely apply to anywhere I've applying to), or I could take massive awful drugs that leave me incapacitated all day, but they're totally legal - even though most people with a prescription just sell that **** anyway.

What a weird world we live in.

D

Deleted member

Speculation? Uh-oh..
Those were planned characters anyway, I don't see them as DLC characters (but that's just me).

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Only if it has these things
1. An extremely debugged Sonic 06 comes with it like say was Bayonetta with Bayonetta 2
2. They don't rush it
3. If it's Nintendo exclusive
4. It's not anytime soon
Are you holding onto any hope for Sonic Boom?

I was a sega kid growing up - and I was pretty onboard up until Sonic Adventure 2 - but man did it go downhill after that. I liked Colors and Generation okay, but it felt more like me telling myself I liked them than genuine enjoyment

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Woah I have been absent from this thread for waaaay too long. Let's see if there's anything big...
wait, how long have these colours been things? I don't remember this
It was added today, in fact.

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!
Get it? Riot shield for the crowds. I'm terrible
Pff. Riot Shield isn't enough. You need to whack people around with a certain hammer.

Oh hey!

Second's the best!
Red colour is the best. Surely you would agree? ;)

Last edited:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Speculation? Uh-oh..
Those were planned characters anyway, I don't see them as DLC characters (but that's just me).
True. I guess they're obviously returning in Smash 5 for the future Nintendo Console. :troll:

But Smash 4 could be the last Smash Bros game for the entire series, due to Sakurai-San doesn't like to do sequels for his games. (This also explains why were not gettinh Kirby Air Ride 2!)

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Red colour is the best. Surely you would agree? ;)
Yeah, red color IS the best.

I'm coming out guys, I've been a mod this whole time! :smirk:

Jokes aside, when ARE they adding those mods the site talked about a while back? I don't think I've seen any new ones yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom