• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Gufu... Dono kurai no saigo pranked sa rete iru nodeshou ka?

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I never did that! you can't call me a pleb!

HAHA! YES!

........uh, what's a pleb? :p
Who said I was talking to you in particular?

As for your question, "pleb" is a shortening of plebeian, meaning commoner or someone of a lower social class.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
As for your question, "pleb" is a shortening of plebeian, meaning commoner or someone of a lower social class.
Which literally means pretty much everyone on this entire forum. And in modern society for that matter. ¦D

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Have mercy on us illiterates.
Mercy? What is that? :evil:

This person is going to end up missing a limb or two and they'll have no one to blame but themselves.
I would encourage them to go ahead and do it.

Of course, I would only vaguely warn them of the consequences. Something like "all is one and one is all" or "all must be taken for a price". You get the gist.

D

Deleted member

О сладость , пора начать говорить на русском снова!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Been trying Pikachu a bit more in the demo, so good. I love how everyone feels viable, even Link is way better.

I really hope we get more costumes/palettes as DLC. We need heart tail Pikachu and those OR/AS costumes.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
ここで日本語を話すか?

Writing Japanese in romaji? You plebs. :smirk:
いいえ、私は日本語を話すことができない。

And yes, I used Google translate because I couldn't think of a simpler way to answer the question.
Without relying on Google translate, it would be easier for me to say "いいえ、日本語をわかりません。" However, speaking and knowing Japanese is not the same.

Edit: Fun fact: Sometimes I read Kanji with Japanese pronunciations; sometimes I read it in Chinese pronunciation. Usually, I don't understand the more complex Kanji. The ones in your post are simple enough for me to understand.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
ისევე როგორც ჩემი პოსტი! მჭირდება სცემეს LEGEND OF rob1!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
いいえ、私は日本語を話すことができない。

And yes, I used Google translate because I couldn't think of a simpler way to answer the question.
Without relying on Google translate, it would be easier for me to say "いいえ、日本語をわかりません。" However, speaking and knowing Japanese is not the same.
Of course not. My Japanese is very limited and I'm not really investing on it for now either.

But yeah, Google translated Japanese is easy to detect once you know some of its basics (and of course this applies to any language). Subjects in Japanese are usually omitted, for example.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
We probably would've had a KI character in Smash if MS didn't buy Rare

In fact we probably would've had a lot of Rare characters by now, considering Rare was Nintendo's golden boy before the buyout.
I imagined a Fulgore trailer just now. Curse you Tom. For reminding me of what we can't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom