• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
So I've watched Doug Walker's Top 11 Avatar episodes. Aaaaaand I remember why I loved the show so much since I watched it last Winter.

I dunno if I wanna rewatch the series or start watching the LOK Season 1 boxset sitting on my shelf. The LOVE is INTENSE. ;_;

Or read the comics bridging the story between A:LOA and LOK.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Avatar being an anime or not is very sticky subject and I think y'all should drpp it before it turns bad. <_<

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Avatar being an anime or not is very sticky subject and I think y'all should drop it before it turns bad. <_<
Let's just put it this way: Avatar is about as much of an anime as Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt is a western cartoon.

P&SG may look like a cartoon, but it's still an anime. Avatar may look like an anime, but it's still a cartoon. (Or more strictly, a western animated show in this case.)

End of topic. :3

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Inspirded by @ Kaye Cruiser Kaye Cruiser 's avatar slightly, I made a Custom Sprite of my X/Y trainer
PKMN Breeder Evan Transparent.png
<--Very Purdy
(Panda Hats & Fedoras R 4 Scrubz)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There was an article on facebook where a woman asked photoshop artists around the world to photoshop her to get an idea of the various beauty standards around the world

Now, TBH that doesn't sound like a very accurate way of doing it

Especially since the photoshop artists SUCKED

But apparently a lot of the artists really like gaudy make up

Lots and lots of gaudy make up all over their face

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I still havn't been pranked, but if I was I'd probably do something crazy like amp up the bee puns times 100 or something.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just watched the NC's avatar thing

My goodness that barnes and nobles was massive. I've never seen a bookstore even CLOSE to how big it was

Though it seemed really empty in the middle.

Also everyone knows Ben 10 is the better anime

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I. Didn't. Even. Say it was...

Anyway, anime is the shortened term for animation. So if you wanna be technical, ALL animation is anime.
The fact the show has a fanbase that are willing to bash and argue over a minor detail makes me appreciate the show even more. :D

If that sounds right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom