• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Got bored, so I decided to exploit FE:A's naming system.

"Well he did ask for it, right?"
All aboard the Spoiler train
Thanks alot. :glare:
wait, why is this argument even a thing? It really shouldn't be. STOP IT.
Because your Frustration is just too small that if it were to Minimize any further you'd be smaller than a little Bunnelby
B)

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
This is the best:

ALSO, PAC-MAN HYPE!!! @Johnknight1 thanks for the tourney links. I was waiting on those...

Pac-Man look like a pretty good character, but he also looks like a fun zoner as well. Not only does the opponent have to navigate through all of Pac's projectiles, but once the opponent gets to Pac, the player may face some troubles as Pac seems good at mixing things ups too. And that key does so much damage and if you combo it with the fire hydrant = killer combo. Pac's a lot more fun to watch than Duck Hunt imo.

Seeing good Mega Man players is fun to watch as well. Of course no one really know how to play yet, but I'm having a blast watching tourneys.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom