• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
This sort of thing makes me sad, it reminds me of one guy that said he only plays games for the story.

What ever happened to playing games because, you know, they were games? How about having some fun?

R0Y

Smash Master
Welp....that's quite a spoiler... Thanks for that...to the ignore list you go.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp....that's quite a spoiler... Thanks for that...to the ignore list you go.
Even though like the majority of the internet has known this for over a month and everyone predicted it months before the game came out since it was horribly "hinted at".

Don't be so buttmad, R0Y. ¦D

R0Y

Smash Master
Even though like the majority of the internet has known this for over a month and everyone predicted it months before the game came out since it was horribly "hinted at".

Don't be so buttmad, R0Y. ¦D
I'm not buttmad and I figured both characters looked the same when

Cia's mask was off (same hair style essentially, Cia just hides it.)

Didn't need that though, pointless spoiler, you can go to the ignore list too Mr. Buttmad, I don't even care, lol.

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Dude, I spoil myself almost everything I watch, read or play to see if it interest me.

You have no power on me.
See, but the the thing is you shouldn't be doing this to people who don't want to be spoiled. Who gives a crap if you care about being spoiled? I think a large portion of us find the stories of games important in enjoying them. You are the first I will ever put on the ignore list. Congrats.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
This thread needs more gorgeousness.

Here's some screens of me doing stuff in Linux:

IT'S TOO GORGEOUS FOR MY EYES!!!

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
You changed the entire font of your computer to TTYD's font.
...Does it work for Windows 7

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I've finally decided I'm not leaving when the game/s come out. So I think I should get to know each of you a bit better.

D

Deleted member

This thread needs more gorgeousness.

Here's some screens of me doing stuff in Linux:

IT'S TOO GORGEOUS FOR MY EYES!!!

:colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful::colorful:
So you changed the main font of the operating system to the Paper Mario font? That's cool.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I edited the Hyrule Warriors spoiler into a spoiler tag. Seriously guys, there are a lot of people that were trying to avoid spoilers for this game around. I could have put it up to a trolling infraction, but keep spoilers in the spoiler tags from now on.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

Didn't need that though, pointless spoiler, you can go to the ignore list too Mr. Buttmad, I don't even care, lol.
You remind me of EVERY PALUTENA FAN EVER.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well I've finally decided I'm not leaving when the game/s come out. So I think I should get to know each of you a bit better.
Hi, I'm Jack James and I like Ripping Smashing.

I'd like to make friends with almost everyone in here. We should probably do a Social thread tournament or something.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
....So, how's the weather where you guys live? What's your fall seasons like?

Let's not fight. Please

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I edited the Hyrule Warriors spoiler into a spoiler tag. Seriously guys, there are a lot of people that were trying to avoid spoilers for this game around. I could have put it up to a trolling infraction, but keep spoilers in the spoiler tags from now on.
I promise this'll be the only time I'll do something like that.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You changed the entire font of your computer to TTYD's font.
...Does it work for Windows 7
So you changed the main font of the operating system to the Paper Mario font? That's cool.
In my knowledge, I don't think you can for Windows 7 (tough, if you could, that's not going to be in control panel because I checked).

The thing is, I had to dug up to find a font with accents me doing French works too :)

btw, you can get it there (do not get the ffont version because the one I give you has a lot more characters except that it misses the # sign):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxbtprykuxo8gp1/HeyGorgeousFull.ttf?dl=0

Linux ftw!

Seriously, JUST for that I would have instantly installed Linux. It even works in context menu, it's really a default system wide font.

If this font made my reading experience on TTYD awesome, now, I would want to use my PC even more!

I can't believe that I found a way to make error messages look positive :)

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

...Dude, I was being jokey and lighthearted there. Do you just ignore anyone who even slightly irks you? Yeesh. What a jerk. If you already knew then there's logically no reason for you to be upset or ignore anyone. You're really acting rather childish.

Sure, the guy should have put it in a spoiler tag but, seriously: If you don't want spoilers, stay off of the internet.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, my name is ******* and I'm latin american.

I'm in college and my hobbies include drawing, playing Nintendo stuff, watching Disney movies and some anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom