• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I actually cried the other day. It's freaking hard not to cry when reading this.

And listening to this.

EDIT:Damnit. Now I'm tearing up just thinking about it...
That sent a chill down my spine. Reading that while listening Simon and Garfunkel maybe wasn't the best thing to do.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I swear, we'll be talking about something and he comes in with: (NO OFFENSE!)

UNCOMPRESSED MUSIC IZ DA MASTER RACE, JUST LIKE THE PAPER MARIO GAMEZ.
Well, it wasted 2 hours of my life thinking the rogueport remix was bad while it was awesome all this time.

And not liking PM64 tittle screen while it was good.

And torturing my ears.

And not feeling music was good while it was.

So, I have reasons.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I cried the day Castlevania died since the last 6 years. It all started with that wannabe Death Note fighter and then continued with the "try hard" gritty Castelvania Lords of Shadow games. That's almost as sad as the fact that Konami pulled the plug on Bomber Man 5 years ago and we never seen another game ever since.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Wow, I honestly can't believe I said that.View attachment 25849
My turn!
upload_2014-9-22_19-38-53.png

(Wow, all we need now is Linkin Park and this whiny butthurt is complete.)

And the reason why it's a quote is that I remembered editing it a while back. But thank God @Xiroey quoted it! Otherwise I wouldn't be able to share it with the world.
Also, what was with me and trees? I mean good Lord! There's other ways to show I'm insane.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Let's shudder together. I recently looked up old posts from myself on SmashBoards and Serebiiforums and I felt ashamed of myself for typing all that.
I cringe when I look back at my posts from early '13. The way I talk and respond now is completely different from them.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So, does Smogon suck. I've heard a lot of people saying that Pokémon should be focused in double battles.
They banned Aegislash.
Let me rephrase that.
THE BANNED FREAKING AEGISLASH.

D

Deleted member

I cried the day Castlevania died since the last 6 years. It all started with that wannabe Death Note fighter and then continued with the "try hard" gritty Castelvania Lords of Shadow games. That's almost as sad as the fact that Konami pulled the plug on Bomber Man 5 years ago and we never seen another game ever since.
Maybe they're pulling a Capcom in regards to Bomberman? :troll:

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Let's be honest, everyone's first posts are always horrible and cringe worthy.

D

Deleted member

I cringe when I look back at my posts from early '13. The way I talk and respond now is completely different from them.
I don't really think I've changed much in my time here.
But BOY was I an idiot when I was younger.
It wasn't anything like that. I just went into a support thread and pulled a Morbid, that's all
Man, what an absolute rebel.

Hey guys, check out Cliff! He is such an awesome dude!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
They banned Aegislash.
Let me rephrase that.
Of course. He was OP as Metaknight. Same with M-Kangaskhan.

M-Lucario and M-Gengar were probably tough, too.

M-Mawile, however, feels unwarranted, IMO. She was slow as hell to be able to sweep outside of Sucker Punch. You just had to have the right support and counter for her.

I've stopped playing Pokemon competitively, though. I've grown tired of it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Let's be honest, everyone's first posts are always horrible and cringe worthy.
fun fact: my first posts wasn't very vocal about my true love of Paper Mario and most of the time was mostly hiding it because I was just too scared and shy.

My lurking period was long. I wish I became active before to enjoy supporting even more.

Soul.

They banned Aegislash.
Let me rephrase that.
They banned it because it was versatile, strong and bulky at the same time. Tell me what other Pokémon can do what Aegislash did in OU. Nobody else, right? Former OU Pokémon such as Celebi, Jirachi and Starmie are now UU because of it, and since it got banned, they're having a rise in usage.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
A lot of my earlier stuff was essentially watered down humor mixed in with straw grasping. Not to mention running jokes that I should have killed off a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom