• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
A new era of speculation has begun! When?.... Oh, eh.
You'll know if it begun if I switch my sig back to what it was before:

I loved that sig...

I'll have o do a good one for the general thread once it's ready (which I should hurry up because people are already starting to be less active because of ssb4 and I'll spent hours on trainning with camera stuff in the Paper mario stage so...I need to be quick).

Soul.

inb4 u selfban
u rocket u
speculatian is boreeng.
You'll know if it begun if I switch my sig back to what it was before:

I loved that sig...

I'll have o do a good one for the general thread once it's ready (which I should hurry up because people are already starting to be less active because of ssb4 and I'll spent hours on trainning with camera stuff in the Paper mario stage so...I need to be quick).
If a new era started, I would just be on Skype, doing online matches in Smash, or go to Pokémon Showdown / Pokémon Online and battle there. Maybe just chat on Skype.
Of course I'll obviously be on SmashBoards because of the Pikachu subforum and all that.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh, I didn't know you would want it, but here's a better version:

This is the icons in the menu while the one you have is the textures for the blocks.

It's without white borders which are quite annoying in upscaled avatar...
areyoupositive
A new era of speculation has begun! When?.... Oh, eh.
20XX.

It hurts me that all the Smashboards Colors have all these vauge names
Do you know how hard it was to find the Yellow Color
They could've just freaking called it Yellow
Not based off some Mineral that I don't know
speaking of Colors
where is my Smash 4 color scheme for Smashboards
Based @Warchamp7 pls

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It's really annoying that some Pokemon types are pretty much only dual type.

Flying types aren't the only offenders, the only pure Steel types are Registeel and the Klink line (and mega Aggron, but eh).

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
areyoupositive

20XX.

speaking of Colors
Based @Warchamp7 pls
Well, at least emerald was obvious :)

Tough, this made me think of the updates the next linuxmint will have: you can change the color theme and you can change the color of individual folders and put emblem on them.

Because the default color is already green (they have good tastes), I don't think I'll use the different theme, but it will be REALLY usefull for ROM analysis. There's a lot of folders and files in a ROM so, better organisation :)

Plus, my 150 saves of TTYD RAM saves (yeah, took me a week back then to make them).

Soul.

areyoupositive

20XX.

speaking of Colors
Based @Warchamp7 pls
Were you talking about this? :foxmelee:
Or this? :4megaman:

It's really annoying that some Pokemon types are pretty much only dual type.

Flying types aren't the only offenders, the only pure Steel types are Registeel and the Klink line (and mega Aggron, but eh).
I don't see that annoying. Sometimes, Pokémon need a pure typing instead of dual one to prevent x4 weaknesses. Then again, some dual typings are good for walling / set ups and pivoting...if you know what I'm talking about.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't see that annoying. Sometimes, Pokémon need a pure typing instead of dual one to prevent x4 weaknesses. Then again, some dual typings are good for walling / set ups and pivoting...if you know what I'm talking about.
Eh, I'm not interested in competitive Pokemon. You have to go through a convoluted process of breeding Pokemon in very long, specific, and repetitive ways just to get perfect stats, otherwise a single Pokemon can wipe the floor with your whole team.

If it ever becomes easier, then I'd be all for it, but right now it's probably easier to get a whole team of shinies.

I'm trying to pick out Pokemon of different types, and it's bothersome when I like two Pokemon but there's a type overlap.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Am I the only one who's bugged by the fact that good Pokemon are never used
Seriously, a well-prepared Physically Offensive Sceptile can OHKO Mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard Y if it has a certain Rock-type move I forget the exact name of. Without any Stat Boosts, even.
Yet it's still UU and Mega Sceptile only raises Sp. Atk :\

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
I honestly really still like my first post. It basicly got straight to the point of the rest of my SmashBoards career. :chuckle:

ScatmansWorld25 said:
What about this for the Zelda roster?
Link(Toon Link as a costume clone)
Zelda
Impa
Ganondorf
Vaati
EDIT:Dangit. Another Double Post. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I honestly really still like my first post. It basicly got straight to the point of the rest of my SmashBoards career. :chuckle:

EDIT:Dangit. Another Double Post. :facepalm:
Not a double post, just a repeat post.
Ness saved yer life.

...I'm surprised noone has used photoshop magic to make Full Renders of the Alt. Colors (aside from Villager and Bowser Jr.) yet. :V

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ah, I missed the "pretty much" part. Honest mistake. I think sawk is the worst designed Pokemon, but tornadus is up there.
Sawk is decent looking, the only Pokemon I think has a garbage design is the one that's... literally garbage.

Though I prefer cute Pokemon, so trying to pick ones with specific types is hard.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Look at the height that Mario's Custom Up-B (which I nicknamed the Comet Jump Punch) gets during the Custom Movesets part of the SSB4 Direct. Why can't that be his normal Up-B. That would be so amazing. But make him a bit OP.
First post, right 'ere.
[2000 POSTS LATER]
...Time flies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This is me when playing Wii Fit U's Boxing on Expert Mode. Also, training with mah boi Villager in the Smash 3DS demo as we speak.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I think I'm the minority with this one, but I kinda like trubbish. Muk is way uglier and grosser.
Muk and Grimer are pretty bad too, but they look like purple gloop so I think they're fine. Kind of like big Dittos.

Looking through Steel types reminded me of something...

Why is Lucario half Steel? It's a fluffy Pokemon that throws around aura, even Psychic would make more sense.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just killed a Level 9 Mega Man while taking only 3%
As Mega Man
:4megaman:HYPE IS REAL:4megaman:

I also found out that if your opponent decides to Shield when a Crash Bomb is on 'em, just charge up a FSmash.
Eats their shield like a Piranha.

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
I don't want to dig out my first post.
Don't worry, I did it for you.

I am no critic, but this is my honest opinion about this game.
Why Crusade? Why not look up synonyms for the word "Brawl" and "Melee"
Also, it loads wicked slowly, and it freezes everytime you use a cirtain move on a cirtain stage.
ex: Kaioken Goku on Chemical Plant Zone.
All the stages are the same: One big platform, one to three smaller ones.
You let people veiw the games coding.
If you want your game to be more popular, you should get the word out. Super Smash Flash 2 comes up if you type "Super Smash" and it is the first option. You have to type out "Super Smash Bros Crusade to even get the game to show up on the search bar.
I would also like to know who stole ClashX's stage. There is a whole discusion on McLeod Gaming going on right now.

To be honest, I like the idea of having 80 characters, but it would just limit game modes and other things. Super Smash Flash 2 keeps the characters at such an ammount, so modes, and loading speed don't have to suffer.

I MUCH prefer Super Smash Flash 2.
Improve your sprites , and you can compete.
ex: Goku, Mega Man, Mario, Luigi ect.
I deleted this game afetr an hour of playing, and I spent my entire summer playing SSF2, and I am still playing it.

This Concludes the BluePsychic Review

D

Deleted member

First post, right 'ere.
[2000 POSTS LATER]
...Time flies.
Flight said:
Hi there fellow SmashBoards users. My internet username is Flight. I've been active in the internet since 2010, I wouldn't share my YouTube account for now, since it's advertising and stuff.
My first post. 2,20X years later, and here I am. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom