• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This is me when playing Wii Fit U's Boxing on Expert Mode. Also, training with mah boi Villager in the Smash 3DS demo as we speak.
Kenshiro is too strong. Please nerf.

Just killed a Level 9 Mega Man while taking only 3%
As Mega Man
:4megaman:HYPE IS REAL:4megaman:

I also found out that if your opponent decides to Shield when a Crash Bomb is on 'em, just charge up a FSmash.
Eats their shield like a Piranha.
Truly, you have earned the title of Super Fighting Robot. Congratulations. :4megaman:

Last edited:

Soul.

Eh, I'm not interested in competitive Pokemon. You have to go through a convoluted process of breeding Pokemon in very long, specific, and repetitive ways just to get perfect stats, otherwise a single Pokemon can wipe the floor with your whole team.

If it ever becomes easier, then I'd be all for it, but right now it's probably easier to get a whole team of shinies.

I'm trying to pick out Pokemon of different types, and it's bothersome when I like two Pokemon but there's a type overlap.
Yeah, Breeding is a waste of time. If PokéGen ever exists for X/Y and OR/AS, that would make it a lot easier.
Anyways, I made a Smash 4 Competitive Skype group. So yeah. It's going to be a placeholder though.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
My first post:

I would like to see a Bowser's Castle, a Luigi's Mansion and a Super Mario Sunshine(Delfino Plaza) level. Further, i would like to see King Dedede's Castle(If King 3D is added).

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
My first post?
I'm not going to locked threads.

I just realised my 3k post mark is quite soon.

I might need to prepare my speech :)
You got choices to make. Hope you make the right one. :evil:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
My first post?
I'm not going to locked threads.

You got choices to make. Hope you make the right one. :evil:
Like, I'm not gonna tag more than 100 users from the list from the support thread, but I already know who to thanks mostly.

It's just that it would require GIMP craziness and for that, I might have to rip the text windows from SPM soon.

D

Deleted member

Are you sure? There's one I really love when the two of you play off each other very well.
Yes, I am sure. And if this person is who I think it is, then please DON'T. It might make me actually care about [CLASSIFIED] again.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

You need to be more intimidating.
Watch, *ahem*
@ Golden Gallade Golden Gallade , if you do not edit your post

I͙͍̻̥̩͈͇̫̼͐ͩ͠ W̔ͧ͏̨͈̼͔͙̱̞͍Ị̦͓͙͛̈́̄̚͝͝Lͨ̐̓̉̽̊̍͢͏̩̮̼̟̞̬̳̠͢L̢̻͍͖̘̟͍͒ͬ̔͆ͧ̃ͬͨ͘ ̛̦̭͍́̌͗̊͟T̢̞̪̘̩̲̝͚̥̋̒ͯ͌E̴̺̞͕͖̰̖̽͟A̯̦ͥ̏ͣ̆̃͒̅̐͝͞R̷̸͍̺͖̦ͮͯͫ̅͑̓ ̷̩̬̠͍̾ͥ̏́̾̂̐̐͟Y͕̠̱̺̲̟̎̃̀ͨ̾O̗̲̱̐ͧ̒̓̓̐̊̐U͆̂͒ͦͭ̽̃ͬ҉҉̝͇ ͕̹̫̼͐ͮ̓̃̅͟͟͞ͅF̖̮̩͐͛ͭ͝R̶̝̥̮͊͌͊̐͂ͬ́͢Ő̸̫̱̬̯̙̹̿M̵͙̺̳̱͖͕̜͇̍͐ͧ̐͟ ̵̵̓͏̳̝͉̲̦̹̗̲Y̘̝̬̺̖̺̖̟͙ͤ͗ͫ̽̒͂̆͘͟Ō͉̠̔͛̽ͩͤ̕͞U̠̻͓̝̼̫͓̱̮̿̂́͆́̚̕͢R͔͇̺͙̳̺ͬ̅̿ͥ̈́̓̄̔͘͡ͅ ̤̰̣͓̹̟ͣͤͨͤ̈́͜͞S̛̘̼̞̰͎̤̟̐̒̂̿L̼͐͆ͫͮỤ̼͎͙̳͖̈́̈́̌ͫ̿M̶̮̗̩̠̜͖̹̻̎̈ͤ̆̆̅̉̕B̠̭̰̽͟E͇͈͉̙̹͙͌̀̄͂͡R̉ͭͣͨ͗̚͝͏̫̘͈͍̼̥̣ ̶̡̗͇̗̫̥̥͙̱͒͛̚Ȉ̦͔̫ͧͤ̎͆̈̂̊̕͡N̸̸͔̫̦͙͙̣͎̩ͨͫ͑ͦ͛̏̓ ̠̗̪͕̫̘̃͒̃̒̑ͧ̾ͪͅT̸͖̹̜̻̟̻͚̺̟͋̐͂Ḣ̶̷̳E̢͕͇̤̫͋̂̄̊ͩ̇̾͡͠ͅ ̱̲͙̻͔̩̯̲̈̄̈́Ḇ̖̩̗̺̦̻̎̌̓ͥͤ̐͆͑̀L̫̭̣ͧ̈́͞Ȃ̵̝̦̣̖̞͙̝̼̃̀̃̋C̣̈́̅̎͛̂̌̋ͭ̉͢͠͞K̶̸͖̮̹̓ ̡͚͎͊̉Ṉ̭͓͎̩̱̞̆̈̿̉̈ͯͤ͠İ̉͑̒͆ͪ͊ͩ͏̛̘G̳̮̣̫̔̅̑H̎̕҉̥̲̟͡Ť̡̞͍̳̦̟̭͊ͮͮͧͧͪ̿ ̳̜̟̪͗͌͌͛̽ͨ͂͘͡A̪̤̙̯͖̣ͪ͆ͨͭ͠N̸͇̻̦̩͇͂͡D̢̩̪̻͓̋̃̐ͭͧ̈ͅ ̵̱͙ͮ͋͌̓͒F̴͚̫̻͈̳̗̣̥̖͑̑͑ͦ̇ͧ̇̇E̫̫̔ͪ͆́ͤ̋ͭ̌̍͟͡E̢̘͎̳̼ͩ̓̈̑̀͘D̑̽̎̔̈͏̩̗͚̘̘̭͟ ̹̺̖̣͋͐ͭ̍̈̀Y͕̹̹̯̣̤ͭ̋ͧ̓͜Ơ̳͓̤̾͂͌͜Ư̵̲̭͕̼̍̌̊͒ͦͤ̓͌͘ ͬ͗ͦ͏͔͓̳T̵̝͔̥̦͓͈̘̓̇ͧ̔̐̉͢ͅO̺̤͈̫̲̥̺̘̣ͩ̎̋ ̴̪̗͇̆̀͘T̛͓̫̟̠̝̙͉͔͑͐ͣͮ͞H͔̼̣̉̈́Ẹ̶͉̘̋͒̔͡ ̖̮̜̣̥̰͛̈̂̅̾͠Ā͌͒͗ͭͮ̈̉ͫ͏҉̴͙͓B͈̘̦̰̘͓̻͙ͭͦͧͬͦ͐̊̾ͦ́ͅY͋҉̻̠̬̼̼S̵̡͕̦̰̟̜͓̯̤̃̉̋̓ͨͭ͒̂͜S̴̜͖̥̫ͯͅA̬̥͊̐ͭ́̃͒Lͬͪ̋͒̈́͑͋̚҉̬̣̥̝͖̞ ͤ̓͊̿̒͊̉̀҉̷̲̲̦̟̘̲̬O̻̫̳̞̫͙̙̗̊ͬ̎͗͘Ņ̴̛̮̮̬͕̚E̶̠̮̾̒̔S̷͕̜͈̼͕̦ͨ͆̃ͥ͟,̆ͪ̽͌͊̂͌͋͌҉̙̭̻

Now you try.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
You need to be more intimidating.
Watch, *ahem*
@ Golden Gallade Golden Gallade , if you do not edit your post

I͙͍̻̥̩͈͇̫̼͐ͩ͠ W̔ͧ͏̨͈̼͔͙̱̞͍Ị̦͓͙͛̈́̄̚͝͝Lͨ̐̓̉̽̊̍͢͏̩̮̼̟̞̬̳̠͢L̢̻͍͖̘̟͍͒ͬ̔͆ͧ̃ͬͨ͘ ̛̦̭͍́̌͗̊͟T̢̞̪̘̩̲̝͚̥̋̒ͯ͌E̴̺̞͕͖̰̖̽͟A̯̦ͥ̏ͣ̆̃͒̅̐͝͞R̷̸͍̺͖̦ͮͯͫ̅͑̓ ̷̩̬̠͍̾ͥ̏́̾̂̐̐͟Y͕̠̱̺̲̟̎̃̀ͨ̾O̗̲̱̐ͧ̒̓̓̐̊̐U͆̂͒ͦͭ̽̃ͬ҉҉̝͇ ͕̹̫̼͐ͮ̓̃̅͟͟͞ͅF̖̮̩͐͛ͭ͝R̶̝̥̮͊͌͊̐͂ͬ́͢Ő̸̫̱̬̯̙̹̿M̵͙̺̳̱͖͕̜͇̍͐ͧ̐͟ ̵̵̓͏̳̝͉̲̦̹̗̲Y̘̝̬̺̖̺̖̟͙ͤ͗ͫ̽̒͂̆͘͟Ō͉̠̔͛̽ͩͤ̕͞U̠̻͓̝̼̫͓̱̮̿̂́͆́̚̕͢R͔͇̺͙̳̺ͬ̅̿ͥ̈́̓̄̔͘͡ͅ ̤̰̣͓̹̟ͣͤͨͤ̈́͜͞S̛̘̼̞̰͎̤̟̐̒̂̿L̼͐͆ͫͮỤ̼͎͙̳͖̈́̈́̌ͫ̿M̶̮̗̩̠̜͖̹̻̎̈ͤ̆̆̅̉̕B̠̭̰̽͟E͇͈͉̙̹͙͌̀̄͂͡R̉ͭͣͨ͗̚͝͏̫̘͈͍̼̥̣ ̶̡̗͇̗̫̥̥͙̱͒͛̚Ȉ̦͔̫ͧͤ̎͆̈̂̊̕͡N̸̸͔̫̦͙͙̣͎̩ͨͫ͑ͦ͛̏̓ ̠̗̪͕̫̘̃͒̃̒̑ͧ̾ͪͅT̸͖̹̜̻̟̻͚̺̟͋̐͂Ḣ̶̷̳E̢͕͇̤̫͋̂̄̊ͩ̇̾͡͠ͅ ̱̲͙̻͔̩̯̲̈̄̈́Ḇ̖̩̗̺̦̻̎̌̓ͥͤ̐͆͑̀L̫̭̣ͧ̈́͞Ȃ̵̝̦̣̖̞͙̝̼̃̀̃̋C̣̈́̅̎͛̂̌̋ͭ̉͢͠͞K̶̸͖̮̹̓ ̡͚͎͊̉Ṉ̭͓͎̩̱̞̆̈̿̉̈ͯͤ͠İ̉͑̒͆ͪ͊ͩ͏̛̘G̳̮̣̫̔̅̑H̎̕҉̥̲̟͡Ť̡̞͍̳̦̟̭͊ͮͮͧͧͪ̿ ̳̜̟̪͗͌͌͛̽ͨ͂͘͡A̪̤̙̯͖̣ͪ͆ͨͭ͠N̸͇̻̦̩͇͂͡D̢̩̪̻͓̋̃̐ͭͧ̈ͅ ̵̱͙ͮ͋͌̓͒F̴͚̫̻͈̳̗̣̥̖͑̑͑ͦ̇ͧ̇̇E̫̫̔ͪ͆́ͤ̋ͭ̌̍͟͡E̢̘͎̳̼ͩ̓̈̑̀͘D̑̽̎̔̈͏̩̗͚̘̘̭͟ ̹̺̖̣͋͐ͭ̍̈̀Y͕̹̹̯̣̤ͭ̋ͧ̓͜Ơ̳͓̤̾͂͌͜Ư̵̲̭͕̼̍̌̊͒ͦͤ̓͌͘ ͬ͗ͦ͏͔͓̳T̵̝͔̥̦͓͈̘̓̇ͧ̔̐̉͢ͅO̺̤͈̫̲̥̺̘̣ͩ̎̋ ̴̪̗͇̆̀͘T̛͓̫̟̠̝̙͉͔͑͐ͣͮ͞H͔̼̣̉̈́Ẹ̶͉̘̋͒̔͡ ̖̮̜̣̥̰͛̈̂̅̾͠Ā͌͒͗ͭͮ̈̉ͫ͏҉̴͙͓B͈̘̦̰̘͓̻͙ͭͦͧͬͦ͐̊̾ͦ́ͅY͋҉̻̠̬̼̼S̵̡͕̦̰̟̜͓̯̤̃̉̋̓ͨͭ͒̂͜S̴̜͖̥̫ͯͅA̬̥͊̐ͭ́̃͒Lͬͪ̋͒̈́͑͋̚҉̬̣̥̝͖̞ ͤ̓͊̿̒͊̉̀҉̷̲̲̦̟̘̲̬O̻̫̳̞̫͙̙̗̊ͬ̎͗͘Ņ̴̛̮̮̬͕̚E̶̠̮̾̒̔S̷͕̜͈̼͕̦ͨ͆̃ͥ͟,̆ͪ̽͌͊̂͌͋͌҉̙̭̻

Now you try.
This was bound to happen, but seriously:

How can you make those glitched text?

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
Does anyone know if the demo kiosks available after the demo released are the demo we have, or the demo with the starting roster?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
JUST BEAT A LEVEL 9 VILLAGER AS MEGA MAN
NO DAMAGE TAKEN AT ALL

CLEAN 0%
So happy. :4megaman:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
D

Deleted member

Let's not forget this one too!

sparkazure / Flight (MKW.com) said:
Hi there.
I'm sparkazure. Some of you might know me as FlightShift from YouTube.
I made this account in 2013, but began to use it in the current year. (2014)

I don't play MKW as much in these days. Mario Kart 7, in the other hand, I took a break from it, but, I thought of playing it again.

Thank you.

First post in MKW.com.. lol.

D

Deleted member

I am not frightened in any way.
0/10 GET OUT OF MY CLASSROOM
Like I said, not nearly as terrifying without context.
okay, so maybe I'm spineless and this scene gives me chills everytime I see it, and even in context it's more sad.
Shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Kenshiro is too strong. Please nerf.

Truly, you have earned the title of Super Fighting Robot. Congratulations. :4megaman:
Why thank you, since I have been known for my great reflexes despite my size. And it's all thanks to Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution Wii Fit and Punch Out Wii. :troll:

PS: Capcom should definitely make a motion control Final Fight game.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
JUST BEAT A LEVEL 9 VILLAGER AS MEGA MAN
NO DAMAGE TAKEN AT ALL

CLEAN 0%
So happy. :4megaman:
That's pretty damn good. Keep up the good work.

Why thank you, since I have been known for my great reflexes despite my size. And it's all thanks to Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution Wii Fit and Punch Out Wii. :troll:

PS: Capcom should definitely make a motion control Final Fight game.
Watch it be an HD port of Final Fight: Streetwise.

I just want them to make new Mega Man games. Literally, that's all I want from Capcom at this point. But hey, there's Mighty No. 9 to look forward to, and that should be somewhat similar to Mega Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom