• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

At least you get my point, anime characters are better off not being realistic. Which is why most games of that genre are either cel shaded or avoids using "muh realistic graphics". Just think about how horrific Naruto would look in Unreal Engine developed games.

I think everyone would literally die if something like that (A realistic Taro Yamada) existed.
Honestly, if I were to make a game, it'd be cel shaded and be for a portable console. :troll:
As for Naruto.. no.. just no..

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I don't know you guys, but I'd love to use Dig on Cynthia and my Falchion on female Robin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We all know Bowser, Wario and Captain Falcon rooms would get the more visitors

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
For some reason, the bootleg TMNT reminds of this.

There based on the Neca Ninja Turtles, which are figures made to look like the original comic turtles.

They were actually made with the same molds as the Neca figures, but with the bandannas painted the different colors instead of all red

The original figures had all red bandannas

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
There based on the Neca Ninja Turtles, which are figures made to look like the original comic turtles.

They were actually made with the same molds as the Neca figures, but with the bandannas painted the different colors instead of all red

The original figures had all red bandannas
そか。。。 Well that's actually explained really well....

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I love bootlegs...

Lol, speaking of which, don't get me started on bootleg video games. So many infamous ones... From Pokemon to Sonic to Mario... to Sonic AND Mario (aka Somari). Good times, good times.

Although, some time ago I saw a playthrough of Sonic Labyrinth and I seriously thought that was a bootleg game for the longest time. I couldn't believe they would make a game like that (especially by getting an item, you could trigger the background to go crazy and flash different colours... not safe).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My knowledge of bootlegs comes from a mixture of Ashens and Phelous

Pretty much just those two

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Creativity AND durable? Maybe this "infinite pleasure" junk isn't just some malarkey. Now this is a killer deal. You sure this isn't a joke?
Oh no, this is real. Get a Dinosaur Invincibility right now. HIGH PERFORMANCE ROBOTS ATTACK THE EARTH!

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

"...Bruce Wayne...turned him into another person: Spiderman!"

Also the best, but not funny, bootlegs: The Neca Ninja Turtles (Which I own!)

Meet the Sense of Right Alliance.

Shrek is here... it's all ogre now.

D

Deleted member

That's not Battlefield, this is.

I have no idea why you confused the two. Perhaps you could explain?
You're misunderstanding the line. She is saying that [her] Battlefield is "not here." She is commenting on the absence of Battlefield.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Substitution Substitution I found a few things that are WAY more terrifying that Taro that sadly were from the same author. And prepare to bring an extra pair of pants since you all will be needing it.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
You're misunderstanding the line. She is saying that [her] Battlefield is "not here." She is commenting on the absence of Battlefield.
Well of course there's no Battlefield. She's not in Smash Bros.

I found ZeRo on For Glory, heart rate rose by about 700 BPM and I proceeded to get bodied on, I assume, stream
Ah. Well, my condolences.

@ Substitution Substitution I found a few things that are WAY more terrifying that Taro that sadly were from the same author. And prepare to bring an extra pair of pants since you all will be needing it.

Hawt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom