• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Even people wanted this as a costume for Link in Smash 4. Heck, people have suggested shirtless Link for Project M too.

Seeing swimsuit Shulk has made me remember a list that I made some time ago... gotta check that off.

[collapse=Manservice costume ideas]We have characters like Little Mac and Hii Fit Trainer who do show more skin, however, we need a male alt costume to rival Samus in shorts (and we got him!):

Shirtless Link (TP)

Underwear ad Shulk

Shirtless Pit

Chrom swimsuit for Robin's FS

Dark Mage Robin

PANTLESS MARF!!

Other ideas:

- Shirtless Little Mac (not talking about FS = ugly). I mean, he's is a boxer
- If Snake returns, something sexy
- Helmetless Captain Falcon. I'd like to see his pretty face. And don't be a baby, we've seen him without a helmet in the games and anime
- Helmetless Mega Man. Dem shotas. Or this.
- Speedo Wario
- etc etc

So who's next ;):troll:
The Dark Mage outfits in Fire Emblem Awakening are gender neutral? Who would've known. :troll:

Now your idea reminds me of the many fanservice beach cutscenes that every Valkyria Chronicles game had. IF only Smash could have done something similar to that only for the HUMAN characters in the roster.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So here's what we know about popular users and their favorite characters

Arcadenik- Duck Hunt Dog
Aldelaro5- Paper Mario
Sehnsucht- Luigi
SmashRiver64- Dr Mario, R.O.B., Lemmy
skaaaa- Lucina, Ike, Palutena, Rosalina
R.O.B.- Roy Koopa, Takamaru, Selvaria Bles
MorbidAltruism- Dark Pit
Admiral Pit- Pit, Palutena
MSmariosonic- Snake, Mario, Sonic, Jigglypuff
CliffJumper- Lucina, Sonic, Krystal, Lucario, Rouge, Paper Mario
MisterViderGaming- Substitute
Backgammon- Jigglypuff, Rosalina, Zelda, Robin
Tewn Leenk- Toon Link
Diddy Kong- Impa
GoldenYuitusin- Shadow the Hedgehog, Entei, Derp Genie, Godzilla
Frostwraith- Ganondorf, Dark Pit
Kenith the Gatherer- Ghirahim, Lucina, Jigglypuff
Kermit the Ninja- Homura, Wario, Shulk, Greninja
CrusherMania1592- Fox, Lucina, Lucario, Bowser Jr, Marth
Scatmansworld25- Vaati, Lucina, Shrek
Rocket Raccoon- Lucario, Rocket, Shulk
legendofrob1- Proffesor Layton, Phoenix Wright
thekewlusername- MegaMan, MegaMan X

Am I missing anyone?
I hate how college prevents me from activity
:4mario::4palutena::pt::4samus::4robinm::4robinf:

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
It bothers me when I'm looking at a book and they're still using outdated computers WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED 2 YEARS AGO!
That's because there are times when people don't want to upgrade their Computer. One day, we all will have to move on to upgraded PC due to O.S. Companies (Microsoft. Apple, etc.) dropping support for older O.S.

Also, we even have computers that had outdated hardware, but still good to go for 10+ years.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Even people wanted this as a costume for Link in Smash 4. Heck, people have suggested shirtless Link for Project M too.

Seeing swimsuit Shulk has made me remember a list that I made some time ago... gotta check that off.

So who's next ;):troll:
Arrrggh! I was trying so hard not for Xenoblade to be spoiled for me.

There were probably a million different pictures of shulk in his swimsuit from the beginning of the game, why that one? :urg:

*Sigh* Oh well... :(

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I guess I didn't use the one with Luigi Dedede, Marisa, Toon Link and Yellow long enough. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I'm going to remove my title and see what I am normally.

EDIT: SMASH HERO!

That gives me an idea....

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
While I do know Poppy is the Touhou expert around these parts, I don't yet know his favourites. I'm quite curious too.

D

Deleted member

Is it Peacock?
You mean this?

The More You Know! :troll:

Maybe it depends on which P.C. you're using. I'll rather dual boot Windows XP and Windows 8. (Windows 8 is my only O.S. I had in my Gaming Laptop!)
I see, I heard there's an unofficial Service Pack 4 for Windows XP (the OS is unsupported by Microsoft now) and fixes some stuff. I had no problem using Windows 8 / 8.1. xD

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
While I do know Poppy is the Touhou expert around these parts, I don't yet know his favourites. I'm quite curious too.
Clearly Cirno is the strongest.

I know nothing about Touhou... other than what the characters look like.

Favorite character topic?
Banjo and Kazooie, Rayman, and Snake.

From Smash: :4ness::4kirby::4falcon:
Also everyone in my signature.
And Sir Dan.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
*resisting the urge to completely spoil xenoblade*
I would hate you forever, I'm not joking.

This game is amazing from what I played and seen. It's honestly amazing how I haven't been more spoiled. I hate spoilers. It would be especially bad here considering how long Xenoblade is. I really don't know how I would have enough motivation to complete the game if I knew everything that happened in it.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Once DLC is confirmed speculation will never leave!
Seeing how Paper Mario case got, that is true for me now.

Because I have a clever idea of why they improved the repping there so much and it's actually what I dream of happening. The best case for me was getting his series, he didn't because he's considered to be in the Mario spectrum (not gonna deny this this is a fact).

BUT, he's still viewed like he could get his own. Like, they do not interpret him to be THE same mario, but A mario. then, it implies own series and even world.

Which is why he get so much now. I honestly think the least that happened is him having everything but a playable spot. Really, you may be negative all you want, but I'm VERY positive on this because for me, I think it's likely he was at least considered like villager was back in brawl. This also implies that the moment DLC are confirmed to be there, he automatically is likely.

I said the opposite before because of the trophy, but after seeing the character description, I changed my mind, they could easily do a mere sentence addition and keep the same render. Tough, that is just possibility and i don't like to go there because you have to assume stuff, but you get the idea that in a world where DLC is happening, my support already started.

But if it doesn't, I won't be surprised if we get more home console repping on WiiU. I think it's likely to not end the repping there and just the 3ds repping the whole series is already fantastic.

Let's just wait because if theater is on WiiU...

I MIGHT do the unthinkable and change my avatar for a month temporarily.

I know people will suffer from this change of t=not seeing his arms, but this is worthy :troll:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Happy 125th birthday, Big N! I hope the greatgreatgreatgrandchildren of everybody in this thread will enjoy Nintendo when it's your 250th birthday.
We will never know what anniversary present they'll give to the players. Feels sad, man.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Okay, I've thought of a question I want to ask you fellas.

Have any of you, in your current "matured" life, ever had a sad moment where you legitimately cried? Not necessarily for serious moments, like losing a family member. I mean more towards something that's soppy or presented to be a "sad moment".

It's just I see something like this:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gravity-Falls-Twins-Forever-483967339 (P.S. If you haven't watched Gravity Falls, you may not get this.)

Which does make me feel a bit. Yet I see comments where the person says it made them cry. Either it's because I'm more hardened, or these kind of people like to exaggerate their feelings to get a response. >_>

I don't ever really tear up at anything else nowadays either. The last time I felt genuinely "down" at something that moved me, was watching the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender TV series last Winter. I couldn't get the show out of my head for a while. But still, I didn't ever tear up.

Last edited:

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
I would hate you forever, I'm not joking.

This game is amazing from what I played and seen. It's honestly amazing how I haven't been more spoiled. I hate spoilers. It would be especially bad here considering how long Xenoblade is. I really don't know how I would have enough motivation to complete the game if I knew everything that happened in it.
When I was playing, I unfortunately had the final boss spoiled for me. I was super upset.

Also pro tip: Don't look up the music from the game. The song titles are full of spoilers. The final boss song has the the name of the boss in the title.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman

Have any of you, in your current "matured" life, ever had a sad moment where you legitimately cried? Not necessarily for serious moments, like losing a family member. I mean more towards something that's soppy or presented to be a "sad moment".

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Gravity-Falls-Twins-Forever-483967339 (P.S. If you haven't watched Gravity Falls, you may not get this.)

Which does make me feel a bit. Yet I see comments where the person says it made them cry. Either it's because I'm more hardened, or these kind of people like to exaggerate their feelings to get a response. >_>

I don't ever really tear up at anything else nowadays either. The last time I felt genuinely "down" at something that moved me, was watching the entire Avatar: The Last Airbender TV series last Winter. I couldn't get the show out of my head for a while. But still, I didn't ever tear up.
It's rare for me to actually tear up, I admit. I can feel sad, even shed a tear depending on the situation, but it never goes further.
Only one game really managed to break me.

And I think no game will ever be close to this again.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger

Guardians of the Galaxy made me cry upon multiple occasions. It is the only movie that has managed to do so... WELL, there was also that part in the Dark Knight Rises where Batman reveals his identity to Gordon through reminiscing about when they first met after his parents were murdered. Gets me every time.
:4jigglypuff:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

The last time I cried outside funerals was when Butterfree left in the Pokémon anime, I think.
But I'm getting feely as well with sad moments, but never to the point of crying or even teary-eyed.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793

I have cried a few times... one was a family issue, and another time when I was hazed a little too much.

Fictional stuff usually doesn't make me cry (Rosalina's back story from Galaxy is a notable exception).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom