• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
People started to realize how corrupt it is after the Zoe Quinn debacle, now it's been becoming even more evident since then.
The thing that annoys me are all those women who probably never touched a video game are now complaining the video game industry is too sexist.
Like:

D

Deleted member

The thing that annoys me are all those women who probably never touched a video game are now complaining the video game industry is too sexist.
Like:
I'm not trying to get into a sexism debate here, just that the whole thing proved how corrupt the industry really is, and recently people have been seeing more stuff that supports that. Not to mention there's always been mumblings of companies paying reviewers for good reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I'm not trying to get into a sexism debate here, just that the whole thing proved how corrupt the industry really is, and recently people have been seeing more stuff that supports that.
Oh, but I wasn't trying to start a sexist debate as well, just noted a little pet peeve I have. But yeah, the truth coming out is a good thing about all this.

Soul.

I'm more looking for how it improved on X/Y, because those games got me back into Pokemon again. Any improved mechanics? Can we keep Pikachu dressed up throughout the game? Will it be any easier to actually have a competent Pokemon team? Will we ever be able to have a Pokemon follow us again? Any more customizeable content? Etc.

I think that's China, actually. Purple is a royal colour, I think.
Yes, you can keep Pikachu dressed up. It's a special Pikachu though. I don't know about the mechanics. They should be the same as X/Y's.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So wait

Is the whole "Death of NIntendo" thing journalists were putting out another part of their corruption?

Trying to push out an agenda?

They milked that dead horse

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So wait

Is the whole "Death of NIntendo" thing journalists were putting out another part of their corruption?

No, it's just them being biased and hopping on the bandwagon.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
No, it's just them being biased and hopping on the bandwagon.
I think it was pushing out an agenda

If you get something in someone's mind like "Nintendo is dying" it will push people toward something else, such as the PS4

Like that episode of Dr. Who where the doctor took down the prime minister by saying "Doesn't the prime minister look tired?"

that got it into people's heads that the prime minister wasn't able to handle the stress of her position.

Which actually lead to the Master being elected prime minister. Good one doc

It's a form of manipulation

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I got it from some site. Since that same site had to remove the original file containing the font, I decided to reupload it in MediaFire. It's one of the fonts used in Smash 4.
:4link: pls

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
So wait

Possibly, but who knows. I thought of that as well after reading about GG

MOSTLY because of how many sites were going with this.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So we're talking about the color purple? I can definitely say I like the color, especially because that's this guys most prominent color. :awesome:

Then there's Cia from Hyrule Warriors since purple makes anyone sexy. :troll:

What is Link most freaked out about

Cia's hot
He's afraid of her because yanderes are a major turn off for him.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
There is a game theory that Rosalina is the daughter of Peach and either Mario or Luigi

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since there's the upcoming Twilight Princess pack with a new costume, people on Tumblr want this as a new outfit for Link.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Since there's the upcoming Twilight Princess pack with a new costume, people on Tumblr want this as a new outfit for Link.

LINK'S not a CHICK?!

Oh I see, she's just very flat-chested. That's probably it.

Denial~~~~~

Last edited:

Golden Gallade

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3823-9001-5955
After playing the smash demo for awhile, it's starting to get boring and repetitive. As had Hades said at the end of kid icarus uprising:
"You can play our battles over and over, like a favorite book or a broken record."

This will be the longest two weeks of my life.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
After playing the smash demo for awhile, it's starting to get boring and repetitive. As had Hades said at the end of kid icarus uprising:
"You can play our battles over and over, like a favorite book or a broken record."

This will be the longest 10 days of my life.
It's sooner than you think. ^

Morbi

Scavenger

This will be the longest two weeks of my life.
If you had the unlimited demo version, you would be called entitled and pretentious for that attitude. Good thing everyone feels the same way right now, if everyone feels the same way... no one is entitled. Hurrah!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
She's kind of thick

0/10 would still do
Speaking of thick, people want Telma as the next Twilight Princess rep in Hyrule Warriors and I don't really see her as a fighter unlike Ashei. The thing is, she has literally nothing to work with for her fighting style while Agitha at least has bugs and a parasol to work with.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Let us never talk about those dark times again.
Okay. Let's talk about something else.

So I started playing Super Metroid again for a bit. Though I finished it last year, it was still a very fun game as I remembered. My favorite part was Ridl-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom