• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If Mewtwo is released as DLC, I won't buy him because I just don't care anymore.

Or maybe I'll buy him just for matchups. *sigh*
I'll still buy it, but only because I am confident that DLC will be handled great. But yeah, I've stopped caring about Mewtwo returning when I realized that I had no gameplay interest in him.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
This game has a lot of weird changes.

• No Event Mode
  • 6 unlockables from Brawl are now starters
  • You can play All Star at any time
And weirdest of all, why'd they make Wario an unlockable? That's just as weird as he is.
There's nothing wrong with change.

Embrace it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
This game has a lot of weird changes.

• No Event Mode
  • 6 unlockables from Brawl are now starters
  • You can play All Star at any time
And weirdest of all, why'd they make Wario an unlockable? That's just as weird as he is.
Where's the fun if everything goes as expected? It's good to shake up things a bit.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
The thing I hated about Mewtwo getting cut was he was A FREAKIN' legendary pokemon. Sakurai cut him for a fighting type. I don't care what you say, that is not as cool. Lucario was probably only in Brawl because Gen IV was the newest at that time and he was the star of a Gen IV movie.

Well Mewtwo was the star of a movie this gen, and he gets a freakin' trophy. That's not fair. (even though Mewtwo sounds like his manjewels have fallen off and were replaced)
Here we go again, you noobs never learn after seven ****ing years. Mewtwo wasn't even replaced by Lucario. Both were planned to be in the game together, only to get cut because of time constraints.

http://nintendoeverything.com/north-american-smash-bros-3ds-commercials/

The American commercials for Smash are pretty good, and I think "Settle it in Smash" might become a meme later on :laugh:

It all makes sense now

Wasnt Mewtwo planned for the N64 version? Man, if only he got priority over, say, Jigglypuff... that would be an alternative universe I would like to live in (nothing againts Puff, but I rather have Mewtwo)
I've read that him, Wolf (this one still confuses me), Ganondorf, and Bowser were all rumored to be in the original, but got removed

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Here we go again, you noobs never learn after seven ****ing years. Mewtwo wasn't even replaced by Lucario. Both were planned to be in the game together, only to get cut because of time constraints.
Noob?

I'm sorry I must have taken a wrong turn and ended up at a COD board.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I don't know why
But I am suddenly very joyous.
Probably because it's only 10 Days until SSB4 comes out
WHERE'S THAT HYPE COUNTDOWN GIF GUY
HE NEEDS TO RETURN

D

Deleted member

I've read that him, Wolf (this one still confuses me), Ganondorf, and Bowser were all rumored to be in the original, but got removed
A crapton of characters are "rumored" to be planned. The only ones that have been outright confirmed as planned but scrapped due to time and budget constraints are Bowser, King Dedede, and Mewtwo.

Last edited by a moderator:

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
I don't know why
But I am suddenly very joyous.
Probably because it's only 10 Days until SSB4 comes out
WHERE'S THAT HYPE COUNTDOWN GIF GUY
HE NEEDS TO RETURN
This is the "Complain about stuff" forum, get your hype out of here!! >:() ;) jk I'm super hyped too!!

D

Deleted member

Eh, still counts. I mean either way, it's one some kind of Mircosoft product right?
Yeah, but the point is it's not an Xbox One exclusive anymore.
I remember back at E3 2013 when they said that only the Xbox One was powerful enough to run DR3.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
:4drmario: became the sentence enhancer of SmashBoards.
:4drmario: is love
:4drmario: is life
If you could see through :4drmario:'s eyes
If :4drmario: could talk their IQ would surprise
The :4drmario: is the answer to all that is
:4drmario: is our god, and that's just how it is

Colin Steele

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, I'm definitely still holding out for Ice Climbers DLC. I mean people hated playing against that them - that's when you know it's a good character.

Oh damn I have a dentist appointment in 40 minutes... I hate the dentist.
Yo, trooooooo!

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357

Controversial as Smash 4 may be, what other Smash has this awesomeness?

The remix is done by Ryo Nagamatsu, who worked in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Controversial as Smash 4 may be, what other Smash has this awesomeness?

The remix is done by Ryo Nagamatsu, who worked in Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
Stop reminding me of the OST. I want to savour it and not overdo listening it before I actually have the game. D:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The word "Controversial" can be applied to some pretty strange things

A news reporter exposed that maids of popular hotels often clean dishes by washing them in the bathroom sink with the same cleaner they use on the toilets and instead of sanitizing them they are more or less just making sure it looks clean

When they tried to talk to the hotel's managers they refused comment because it was "Too controversial"

What "Point of view" is this a good thing. For something to be a controversy there has to be different sides to it

R0Y

Smash Master
On the fence if I should cancel the 3DS version.

The soundtrack and extra nearly 2 month wait for the Wii U version though... Damnit Nintendo.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
On the fence if I should cancel the 3DS version.

The soundtrack and extra nearly 2 month wait for the Wii U version though... Damnit Nintendo.
Do you want to play Smash anywhere and everywhere?

Decisive question right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom