• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Another odd one:

'This pair of adventurers starred in an action game released in 1985. Popo wears blue, and Nana wears red. The goal of their adventure was to reach the top of the mountain, collecting vegetables and defeating animals along the way. Grabbing the condor earned them a nice bonus too!'

Yeah, sorry guys, but I think I've been rused and therefore rused you.
Whats odd about the Ice climbers one? Thats exactly ice climbers right there.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Actually, I think I remember something about Ash being mentioned in one of the trophies way back. Might be misremembering though.
Misty was also a trophy in Melee.

For Smash to reference the anime is not that huge of a stretch.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Another odd one:

'This pair of adventurers starred in an action game released in 1985. Popo wears blue, and
Nana wears red. The goal of their adventure was to reach the top of the mountain, collecting vegetables and defeating animals along the way. Grabbing the condor earned them a nice bonus too!'

Yeah, sorry guys, but I think I've been rused and therefore rused you.
...I think Sakurai's colorblind

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Aren't most poses the same as their retrospective trophies? I remember Brawl was like that.
Yep (Luigi and Zelda had different poses in SSE though), but their trophies are only available after beating Classic Mode, unlike those who are obtained by normal means.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
...These trophy descriptions.
Let's squash a misconception right now— there is nothing worse than being turned into an eggplant. Just lettuce tell you, being hit by an eggplant bomb is humiliating. It leafs you without mushroom to maneuver and also makes you the laughing stalk of your friends.
I don't even.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Easy to fake =/= fake. I mean, remember when people said Shulk was a fake due to being a photoshop to Little Mac? And look what happened with that.
Yes, however, Shulk had no official artwork revealed or posted at the time, while those are from trophies from the already launched game.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Easy to fake =/= fake. I mean, remember when people said Shulk was a fake due to being a photoshop to Little Mac? And look what happened with that.
Yes that's exactly what everyone said. It wasn't until video footage came out that everyone thought it was fake. Video footage could easily confirm this leak. Of course after the last incident I don't think any employee would be stupid enough to do it ( assuming this leak is legit and there is video footage).

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
THAT WAS REAL!?
Of course. And then when that happened everyone steeped on the boat.

Yes, however, Shulk had no official artwork revealed or posted at the time, while those are from trophies from the already launched game.
But even then, that still doesn't mean they're fake necessarily. It just means they use the renders of their trophies.

Oh my.
Emile would be proud
Don't you mean Emily?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom