• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
Maybe Sakurai decided to cut Wolf so that he could say "Can't let you do that", wich i could understand.
At least that is a valid reason.

I honestly don't see how that's possible. If you're more comfortable with a controller with one character, you'll be more comfortable with a controller with all characters. It's not like some characters spontaneously change their mechanics when you switch controllers.
Controller comfort is subjective, and therefore performing better with certain characters on one controller over another is certainly possible even if you do not comprehend why that is.

Last edited:

Soul.

Story Time with Bedoop-Man.
The time was June 2013. I bet you know what day it was.

I was hanging out on Pokemon Showdown! (@ Soul. Soul. ) and someone in the lobby in the league I was in at the time (R.I.P. Elitist League, the Blue Shell got the Livestreamer, but that Story's for another time.) said "MEGA MAN CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS.!!!"
At the time, I had no idea it was E3. I knew Smash Bros. was spoken of last E3 (R.I.P. Nintendo Channel) so I took it with a grain of salt.
Later, the same man (and only him) said "VILLAGER CONFIRMED FOR SMASH BROS.!!!" and I caught attention. :4villager: and :4mii: were my 2 speculated characters for the newest Smash Bros., plus :4megaman: was my most wanted, so I asked him about it and he linked me the full SSB4 trailer, Mega Man's section included (not Wii Fit Trainer, tho.).
Then, it all began...
"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! FAITH! LOOKAT THIS!!! MEGA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Last time I remember there was a robot colored in red. His name was "I.D.K."
lolspeculation

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
My brother and I were looking on the PSN store last night, and we saw Pac-Man World.

And then I told him:

Wouldn't it be funny if Sony had to thank Nintendo for a sudden sales spike?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom