• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So first Sailor Moon got rebooted and now I hear Powerpuff Girls are getting a reboot?
Technichally speaking, Crystal isn't a rebbot, but a new adaptation tha follows the manga closer.

PPG on the other hand, did get a reboot.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
That is perfectly fine :) Good thing they made 2 games to let us choose right?

It's starting to look like the novelas (mexican soap operas) the reboot of the reboot of the rebooted reboot.
Also for my fellow Canadians ReBoot is getting rebooted.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
A great gift..png
I remember getting this from a kind fellow on this site a whiles ago, just out of their kindness.
It makes me happy I joined this site.
It also makes me kinda sad that no one gave me anything on my birthday when it happened. XD

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Ocarina of Time was a harem anime before it was the cool thing to do.
And people say Nintendo isn't ahead of its time.
Forest Loli, Farm Girl, Tsundere Fish, Crazy Big Nose Lady, Sneaky Shadow Lady, random NPC, the Princess.

Take your pick.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I don't get the fascination with sexualized animal women. Krystal, Rouge, Princess Ruto, Carmelita Fox... I know there's another.

It's just weird.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I don't get the fascination with sexualized animal women. Krystal, Rouge, Princess Ruto, Carmelita Fox... I know there's another.

It's just weird.
"If it has legs, it's fair game."

-The Internet.

"No legs are fine too."

-Even further down the internet.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Forest Loli, Farm Girl, Tsundere Fish, Crazy Big Nose Lady, Sneaky Shadow Lady, random NPC, the Princess.

Take your pick.
Farm girl, I live in the country, so any girl I date would fall under that category. Eat your heart at Malon!
If I was attracted to any anthropomorphic fish girl, it would probably be Ruto. But she has a LOT of competition. There are just so many anthropomorphic fish women that I fantasize about.
Really? Me too!

It's just weird.
Maybe the furries and fishies are the next step to the human race.

D

Deleted member

Just converted all the Smash trailers to iPod format just so I can watch them during lunch on the 3rd. I'm either planning way too far ahead, or I'm super hype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Awwww yeeeeeeee

I remember that show. That and Transformers Beast Wars are the first CGI cartoons I remember seeing. Though they haven't aged all that well.

It's just weird.
I don't get it either. It is pretty weird. But everybody has something they like. And it could be way worse.

Morbi

Scavenger
Just converted all the Smash trailers to iPod format just so I can watch them during lunch on the 3rd. I'm either planning way too far ahead, or I'm super hype.
I have the ability to watch all of the Smash trailers during lunch on the 3rd without converting them to iPod format. I have this thing... what was it called again, I always forget... ah yes, I believe I remember. It is called the internet. You should check it out sometime, there are outstanding individuals that frequent it.

"If it has legs, it's fair game."

-The Internet.

"No legs are fine too."

-Even further down the internet.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Relative to the topic.

OoT: Malon
MM: Romani
WW: Tetra
TP: Lillia
SS: Zelda

Take it however you will.
fixed

Why the heck are we discussing which cartoon fake Zelda characters are the best
I'm not sure if y'all are forever alone, but the ladies, the ladies love me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom