• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
I think this should have been Ganondorf's alt costume :):

Pic of the Day : Ganondorf's new alt costume, from the newest Zelda title, Hyrule Warriors! This design reflects the brutality and savagery of Link's archnemesis in all its glory, and any Ganondorf player can feel power pulsing through his every veins. To celebrate, we decided to add a new detail that his fans will love : he pulls out TWO swords instead of one in his taunt!

I can already hear the reports of people exploding from anger all around the world.

Last edited:

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I swear, that darned "Wave" troll post is literally the greatest thing since white rice.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Well, I asked this before, but nobody seemed to notice so...

I read that Little Mac has a low jump height, but is it low enough to the point that vertical platforming becomes an issue? For example, will he need to use his vertical recovery after double jumping to reach the top platform on Battlefield from the bottom one?

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Speaking of Grannydorf, is it me or does he have two different voice actors? The one in Brawl and one that recorded the grunts that play when he gets launched or hurt.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I know complaining about the demo isn't justified and first world problems and all, but sometimes I wish it was stock instead. When I play against my brother, we always end up in Sudden Death.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I know complaining about the demo isn't justified and first world problems and all, but sometimes I wish it was stock instead. When I play against my brother, we always end up in Sudden Death.
Yeah same thing happens here. Pretty much every match against a fellow human goes to Sudden Death.
But, hey, it's a free demo so I'm not complaining.

2 weeks...

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
I'm only gonna buy the Wii U version
simply because it's HD, I like consoles better, will have more stages (probably), and I actually enjoy playing this game with my father and sister. Much easier to use the multiple gc controllers I already own instead of $$$ on multiple 3DSs

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
simply because it's HD, I like consoles better, will have more stages (probably), and I actually enjoy playing this game with my father and sister. Much easier to use the multiple gc controllers I already own instead of $$$ on multiple 3DSs
That is perfectly fine :) Good thing they made 2 games to let us choose right?

So first Sailor Moon got rebooted and now I hear Powerpuff Girls are getting a reboot?
It's starting to look like the novelas (mexican soap operas) the reboot of the reboot of the rebooted reboot.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

InfiniteTripping

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to have trouble finding a main. There's so many awesome new characters I want to try out. At first all I wanted was Little Mac, Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt Dog... but I like new Bowser, Bowser Jr... Pac Man looks fun to play as. It's going to be really hard to narrow it down.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I'm going to have trouble finding a main. There's so many awesome new characters I want to try out. At first all I wanted was Little Mac, Dr. Mario and Duck Hunt Dog... but I like new Bowser, Bowser Jr... Pac Man looks fun to play as. It's going to be really hard to narrow it down.
Man up and use Ganondorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom