• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Did they add the new emoticons yet? Because they aren't working for me:

Soul.

Not everyone is you, buddy. If it doesn't feel good for them, then it doesn't feel good for them.

And I agree. This actually is quite a pain. If I could change it so A & X were to jump, B was for normal attacks and Y was for specials all like my controls for the CCPro are, I'd be a little more comfortable. Being able to turn off Tap Jump would also help, as well as more shoulder buttons and a C-Stick.

But that all equals out me wanting a "New" 3DS and the full version of the game. XD
Yeah, I know not everyone agrees with my opinion. I just find the 3DS controls "fine." With the New 3DS, it will be much better because of the additional buttons.
inb4 Ice Climbers: A New Nintendo 3DS story found in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.

ZangooseQTR

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
Yeah, I know not everyone agrees with my opinion. I just find the 3DS controls "fine." With the New 3DS, it will be much better because of the additional buttons.
inb4 Ice Climbers: A New Nintendo 3DS story found in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
come to think about it, They probably could squeeze Ice Climbers in New 3DS and Wii U easy .. But it would be probably unfair to peasant 3ds users :/

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
Wait, people have trouble with the 3DS controls?
I found them quite comfortable.
Muscle memory from other fighters and games. So, I don't associate "B" which is the bottommost button as Special, instead I either associate it as jump or normal attack. On a Gamecube controller, "B" is the to the left and the bottom rather than straight up bottom, plus the size difference makes it easy to remember.
How do you Shoryuken with Mega Man as opposed to His up smash?
Lightly, don't freaking slam the Circle Pad, push up and hit "A" at the same time.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
I seriously love Jigglypuff's new design. Man, I don't fall for cuteness but... Jiggly...

Just kidding.. I always fall for cuteness.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I figured out a reliable way to do it

I'm not sure I could in the heat of battle though

It would actually be easier to do if it didn't jump as well

Ffamran

The Smooth Devil Mod
I seriously love Jigglypuff's new design. Man, I don't fall for cuteness but... Jiggly...

Just kidding.. I always fall for cuteness.
I kind of want one. I'd also like to be one... Not that I want to be held by Rosalina or anything... I- I'd like to be a happy, little star critter. Embarrass

I figured out a reliable way to do it

I'm not sure I could in the heat of battle though

It would actually be easier to do if it didn't jump as well
Lightly, lightly push up on the circle pad. Be gentle on her. :p

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone complaining I left the bread out

It's my friggin bread

I can leave it out if I want

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Dear Masahiro Sakurai,

I previously exclaimed my eternal distrust for you and cursed your very existence for excluding Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, Midna, Takamaru, and Dixie Kong from the newest Super Smash Bros. game as fighters.

However, I just saw the Animal Crossing Villager put Mega Man's dog in his pocket.
You are forgiven and I still love you.

Sincerely, Kenith

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Dear Masahiro Sakurai,

I previously exclaimed my eternal distrust for you and cursed your very existence for excluding Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, Midna, Takamaru, and Dixie Kong from the newest Super Smash Bros. game.

However, I just saw the Animal Crossing Villager put Mega Man's dog in his pocket.

Sincerely, Kenith
But they are all in...as assist trophies or plain trophies. :troll:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Yes, because that makes me feel so much better.
I also have absolutely never heard that statement before.:ohwell:
Well your statement claims they were excluded from the game. You didn't specifically say they were excluded from being playable. I'm personally still hoping for a playable Mewtwo through DLC or connecting to the Wii U, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai decided not to have DLC characters.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So I managed to get a triple K.O with Mega Man's Final Smash. That was sick as hell.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Past midnight in my area on September 20th.

It's now officially my birthday. :grin:
Happy Birthday!

Ok so I decided to do Classic Mode and beat Master Core using a Lonk Mii... should I feel exicted?, use Petch? or hit myself with a brick?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Well your statement claims they were excluded from the game. You didn't specifically say they were excluded from being playable. I'm personally still hoping for a playable Mewtwo through DLC or connecting to the Wii U, but I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai decided not to have DLC characters.
I previously exclaimed my eternal distrust for you and cursed your very existence for excluding Ghirahim, Mewtwo, Ice Climbers, Midna, Takamaru, and Dixie Kong from the newest Super Smash Bros. game as fighters.

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Dear Masahiro Sakurai,

Sincerely, Kenith
I now want a gif of two Villagers playing catch with Mega Man's dog while Mega Man watches at the side. :troll:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

This is it. This is totally it. As a black man, this is literally exactly what I hear when I listen to the most ghetto of black women in absolutely any and every conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom