• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Can I just mention how good is this music?

Warning: compressed audio listening can cause questioning, frustration and hating the art of vgm. Please, PM me for a wav pack of the full ost of the first 3 Paper Mario game, but please, beware that this video is not showing a close version of the original quality and should burn in fire, but the original is a fantastic experience on headphones. Just keep in mind that compressed auio is garbage. FLAC is great tough because lossless.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Can I just mention how good is this music?

Warning: compressed audio listening can cause questioning, frustration and hating the art of vgm. Please, PM me for a wav pack of the full ost of the first 3 Paper Mario game, but please, beware that this video is not showing a close version of the original quality and should burn in fire, but the original is a fantastic experience on headphones. Just keep in mind that compressed auio is garbage. FLAC is great tough because lossless.
Lol, your insatiable hatred for MP3's.
I'll PM you if you PM me first.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
*cough*

but seriously, I'm bored and we need a third person.

Isn't there any mature person who really isn't doing anything besides browse the web who can join us for a game or two?

On topic (kinda), Did anyone else see the popeye trailer?
awesome.
Watch this movie be bad and the Spongebob movie be the next Titanic.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I decided to use the warning message from my last post everytime I post any compressed vgm.

It goes like this:

Warning: compressed audio listening can cause questioning, frustration and hating the art of VGM. Please, beware that this is not showing a close version of the original quality and should burn in fire, but the original is a fantastic experience on headphones. Just keep in mind that compressed audio is garbage. FLAC or ALAC encoded AAC from iTunes is great tough because it's lossless.

So, people will at least be aware now.

IT NEEDS TO BE KNOWN!

Like, I hated the awesome Rogueport remix after spending 2 hours to get it was just because of compression.

I tried to convert wav from compressed format, it's torture and the wav was an original rip.

TTYD tittle screen in mp3 with the volume at 100% is like OUIHHHHHH.

It feels bad and with a original rip wav, you can crank it to 100% and it's just so much better it's crazy how much you can notice the balance in instruments and the stereo effects.

Btw, here's a good music that uses the stereo effects:

Warning: compressed audio listening can cause questioning, frustration and hating the art of VGM. Please, beware that this is not showing a close version of the original quality and should burn in fire, but the original is a fantastic experience on headphones. Just keep in mind that compressed audio is garbage. FLAC or ALAC encoded AAC from iTunes is great tough because it's lossless.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Darn it, you made me rush over to see if that was an actual thing...:(
Besides, we all know he's going to be on the Wii U version as a playable character first to be transfered to the 3DS, just like Snake and Wolf. :p
Yep, just like Mewtwo, Dixie Kong, Ridley, Wolf Link & Midna, and the Ice Climbers! Ha ha ha...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Played more of the Demo. I'm starting to get the hang of Mega Man. He's fun as hell. Though I probably should switch to Mario soon, but I can't help it. Hype Man is hype.

D

Deleted member

I haven't played VVVVVV, but I know and love this track:

Represents the eternal rage of Arin Hanson.
VVVVVV has an absolutely fantastic soundtrack in general, even by normal standards.
In fact most indie games tend to have pretty fantastic soundtracks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Knockback Vectoring (KV) is the coolest alternate name for 'Vectoring'.
ALRIGHT GUYS LET'S GO

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The ironic part is that according to Miyamoto, he's not a real doctor. XD
Well anyone who just shoves pills down a person's face might not be seen as the best Doctor around.

And Ghirahim, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE!
Thank you Parappa the Rapper.

Anyway, IF, we're getting DLC, I just hope the character choices are really good. Most the roster in this game is really good too. So I don't think I'll have to worry that much.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
VVVVVV has an absolutely fantastic soundtrack in general, even by normal standards.
In fact most indie games tend to have pretty fantastic soundtracks.
I agree and I myself bough the ost on iTunes (you know why, lossless).

Serious, positive force and predestined fate are particularly good, but pushing onward and potential for anything are very good too.

btw, Paper Mario has potential for anything, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom