• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I'm not making fun of them lol. It's just the technical limitations thing in a nutshell.
But the comic doesn't really seem to be whining about the technical limitations thing. It's a theme, but it doesn't really seem like it's meant to show displeasure.

Soul.

But the comic doesn't really seem to be whining about the technical limitations thing. It's a theme, but it doesn't really seem like it's meant to show displeasure.
I know. I just wanted to post that because it had the Ice Climbers. I apologize if it turned out to "make fun of them."

D

Deleted member

I know. I just wanted to post that because it had the Ice Climbers. I apologize if it turned out to "make fun of them."
Think I'm just tired of people complaining and people complaining about people complaining and people drinking tears.
It's almost been a week, it's gotten old.

Soul.

Think I'm just tired of people complaining and people complaining about people complaining and people drinking tears.
I know. Trust me, I'm also tired of people complaining about character cuts and other stuff. It's not funny anymore...or was it. I don't think that was ever funny.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I know. Trust me, I'm also tired of people complaining about character cuts and other stuff. It's not funny anymore...or was it. I don't think that was ever funny.
On the brightside, at least those folks are leaving.

I believe they're now in a Group or something.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
So,Disney Infinity gets Marvel characters since they own them?
Where's my Darth Vader? :troll:

By the way,I'm never playing the game,mainly because of the individual figures,much like Spyro Skylanders.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I know, I was upset at first over Pokémon Triner being cut, but man, people take cuts way too seriously (specially Mewtwo fanboys and the IC)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's sad that most people will not get that joke
Last time I posted a similar joke and by how many people liked it, it seems most got it.

So,Disney Infinity gets Marvel characters since they own them?
Where's my Darth Vader? :troll:

By the way,I'm never playing the game,mainly because of the individual figures,much like Spyro Skylanders.
Most probably by 3.0 Edition. A Lightsaber is an unlockable item though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Disney Infinity looks really pretty, but I'm too poor to play that.
Well, the PC version is free and downloadable from the official site... it only comes with Mr. Incredible and very few features though, which have to be bought.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Speaking of buying things,I heard Minecraft was bought by good 'ol Microsoft.
My friend is very unhappy,for his dreams of PS4 Minecraft is over.
There's a reason for why he can't just get an XBOX.
His right hand is deformed,and the PlayStation controller is the only one that is fit for his hands. He can't use the XBOX controller properly. His writing is troubled too,but it's funny sometimes when he writes little stories,and I read them. He's not offended by it.

Best quote from mishap writing : "We have to save them!" converted to "We have to sex them!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom