• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

But then how did Larry, Lemmy, Wendy, Iggy, Morton, and Ludwig get their invites? Who did they steal from?
Well obviously they all got them, but Roy just lost his.
So instead of trying to find it, he just stole one from a person who had the same name as him.

D

Deleted member

Well obviously they all got them, but Roy just lost his.
So instead of trying to find it, he just stole one from a person who had the same name as him.
Or the Koopalings were invited, except Roy, and Roy, feeling left out, decided to steal from our ph143y lord so that he could join in.

Nana, Popo, Snake, Mewtwo, Wolf and Lucas.
Their names aren't the same though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Think I'm just tired of people complaining and people complaining about people complaining and people drinking tears.
It's almost been a week, it's gotten old.
Give it about a year before the whiners either change their tune once they play the games and realize they like the newcomers OR they flock to the "big four/all-star support group" to continue whining and encouraging each other to whine privately within the group.

In the meantime, bottoms up!

D

Deleted member

Give it about a year before the whiners either change their tune once they play the games and realize they like the newcomers OR they flock to the "big four/all-star support group" to continue whining and encouraging each other to whine privately within the group.

But really it HAS gotten old, in fact it wasn't funny to begin with.
"I'm gonna play Dark Pit to troll people online!"
"Suck it Ridley fanboys!"
It's both completely unfunny and kinda mean spirited. I think part of my gripe with it is because I'm generally a nice person (or at least I try to be) but I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
It's both completely unfunny and kinda mean spirited. I think part of my gripe with it is because I'm generally a nice person but I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same.
I Agree. I wouldn't want to be an Jerk to someone, just because their favorite isn't added to Smash Bros.

D

Deleted member

I know. Trust me, I'm also tired of people complaining about character cuts and other stuff. It's not funny anymore...or was it. I don't think that was ever funny.
I'm tired of the same thing + 3DS vs Wii U arguments. I agree.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
It's both completely unfunny and kinda mean spirited. I think part of my gripe with it is because I'm generally a nice person but I'm pretty sure a lot of people feel the same.
I'm a nice person in real life... but online? I'm gonna troll people with DHD. :troll:

Why? Schadenfreude.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings

Do people in that "all-star support group" (****ing lol) even play Super Smash Bros.?

Genuine question here.

D

Deleted member

I'm a nice person in real life... but online? I'm gonna troll people with DHD. :troll:

Why? Schadenfreude.
I get it. You're gonna troll people by playing a character. Hahahaha, so funny...
I'll admit the complaining is annoying too, but at least they're not outright attacking anyone or acting like ***hats. Both groups just need to tone it down.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Snake was my favorite character in Brawl and I'll always miss him and hope to see him come back, but that doesn't mean I hate the 3DS version or I'm unsatisfied with the roster. There are plenty of characters I love, and I'm going to play the hell out of them.

:4pacman::4gaw::4duckhunt::4olimar::4ness::4dedede::4kirby::4metaknight::4falcon::4palutena::4robinf::4link::4shulk:

:4littlemac::4rob::4villagerf::4fox::4dk::4diddy::4luigi::4samus::4zss::4pit::4lucina::4ganondorf::4sonic:

:4megaman::4charizard::4pikachu::4jigglypuff::4yoshi::4wario2::rosalina::4peach::4wendy::4darkpit::4myfriends::4zelda::4sheik:

:4greninja::4lucario::4falco::4drmario::4bowser::4mario::4wiifit::4marth::4tlink:
There's no need for bickering on either side, or for anyone to even be bunched up into some "group." It's nothing but a bunch of people acting like children and being arses to each other for no reason other than "I was right and you were wrong!"

Just grow up and get along, guys.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I'm actually really silent in real life. I don't really like to talk to people at school. The only time I get to talk in real life, is my Friends talking to me or my Family.
Ah, an introvert? I'm like that in real life too... a wallflower here.

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
I may be late to the party with this one, but ****, this annos me when people bring this up. Don't watch his wrist, watch his hand. He is not spinning his wrist 360. He's just very, very skilled with a sword.
Now I can sleep again.

D

Deleted member

Stopping the srs bzznss talk for a moment, Smash 4 servers are going to be down for a week.
Because they need to fix Peach.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Stopping the srs bzznss talk for a moment, Smash 4 servers are going to be down for a week.
Because they need to fix Peach.
That sounds more "serious" than all the other **** going on here. Sucks though, but if they have to do it, then so be it. Maybe people will just stream a ton of Smash Run to hold us over.

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

That sounds more "serious" than all the other **** going on here. Sucks though, but if they have to do it, then so be it. Maybe people will just stream a ton of Smash Run to hold us over.

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow.
I say srs bzznss because it made me drop the funny persona for a bit.
But now the funny persona is back because I think I've already said what I needed to say.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I enjoy :4darkpit:

And I absolutely love and plan to main :4duckhunt:

How exactly is it trolling for someone else to use them online against me?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
:4gaw::gw: You can see the family resemblance. Mr. Game & Watch X Frying Pan

D

Deleted member

I enjoy :4darkpit:

And I absolutely love and plan to main :4duckhunt:

How exactly is it trolling for someone else to use them online against me?
Because you gotta do it with the INTENTION to troll even though they'll probably have stopped caring about them by release.
:4gaw::gw: You can see the family resemblance. Mr. Game & Watch X Frying Pan
I think he looks more like a maraca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom