• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm trying to recover the password t o something I created a long time ago but one of the security questions is something I have no idea the answer to

It sucks

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Tingle is obvious. Really, I'll be surprised if he isn't in.

Skull Kid isn't so much. There's somebody with a wind instrument and there's an attack with a moon already. We have no fox-related characters, so maybe Kafei? I heard it somewhere and it does sound neat.
Heard it somewhere? Probably from me, because I mentioned it hours ago.

Anyway, here are the candidates:

- Tingle
- Skull Kid
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Kafei

Pick your two.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

- Tingle
- Skull Kid
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Kafei

Pick your two.
It wasn't from you. Social Group person different from you.

But I agree those are good options. Salesman could do anything due to his Mask selection. I like them all~

D

Deleted member

- Tingle
- Skull Kid
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Kafei

Pick your two.
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see Majora itself as a character. As much as I do like Skull Kid, Majora is technically the antagonist of the story, Skull Kid seems to be more or less a vessel for it to carry out it's plans.
Though Skull Kid seems to be more likely, since him with Majora's Mask on seems to be attributed more to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

- Tingle
- Skull Kid
- Happy Mask Salesman
- Kafei

Pick your two.
My first pick definitley goes to Tingle. He deserves that spot.

My second pick would go to either Skull Kid or Happy Mask Salesman. To be honest, it really depends on their gimmicks and playstyles.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I wonder if they'll add any characters from the Toon Link games in Hyrule Warriors. Probably not, given the artstyle fits more with the "realistic" Zeldas. Because I think that Bryne guy is a cool dude.

Either way, Tingle and Skull Kid hype should be incoming.

Maybe this dude too. How can you say no to playing as a spooky skeleton knight?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Okay, now I'm really confused and angry.

So some girl asks me to talk to her since I always appear shy. So I do, and apparently she's trying to avoid me because I'm a creep. What the heck?! All I did was talk to her, it's not like I said anything creepy. All I talk about with her is schoolwork, anyways.

Oh well, at least the demo's arriving tomorrow.
And thus why I play the role of the silent worker in college, ESPECIALLY when when there are guys that dwarf you in size and can hand your ass if you're involved with their girl. Then again, I don't trust city folk since they're party going behavior can make them into a potentially violent individual that lashes you on a bad day. And this coming from a guy that can't stand the average weed loving and trigger happy south siders. *shudders*

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
*cough* Not really *cough*
Well Bowser has 2130 pics on Rule 34 while Wario has 150 and most of Wario's are actually straight while Bowser's are kinda half and half, so...I'd say Bowser wins.

And yeah, I totally just went there. ¦D

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
And thus why I play the role of the silent worker in college, ESPECIALLY when when there are guys that dwarf you in size and can hand your *** if you're involved with their girl.
Me: "Well, it was nice meeting you!"

Girl: "It was nice meeting you too!"

Me: "We should hang out some time!"

Huge Guy: *comes into room intimidatingly* "Hey babe, is this punk bothering you?"

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did anyone hear about a cancelled Mario wrestling/volleyball game? It was made by the same dudes behind Mario Strikers and Punch-Out!! Wii. Kind of wish they followed up on that. Maybe a third Mario Strikers game can be made. They already have 3 golf games and 3 1/2 tennis games.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Me: "Well, it was nice meeting you!"

Girl: "It was nice meeting you too!"

Me: "We should hang out some time!"

Huge Guy: *comes into room intimidatingly* "Hey babe, is this punk bothering you?"
Pretty accurate description there, Shrek the Ogrelord. :laugh:

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well Bowser has 2130 pics on Rule 34 while Wario has 150 and most of Wario's are actually straight while Bowser's are kinda half and half, so...I'd say Bowser wins.

And yeah, I totally just went there. ¦D
...This is the knowledge I needed to keep going in life. Thank you. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Did anyone hear about a cancelled Mario wrestling/volleyball game? It was made by the same dudes behind Mario Strikers and Punch-Out!! Wii. Kind of wish they followed up on that. Maybe a third Mario Strikers game can be made. They already have 3 golf games and 3 1/2 tennis games.

Why was this cancelled?

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681

Dat Mario abuse. :crazy:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Of course my tumblr post involving Palutena's panty shot will be my first post to reach 300 reblogs/likes.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...This is the knowledge I needed to keep going in life. Thank you. :troll:

Pikachu was using Sheik as a punching bag. Sandbag must be happy.
No, trophy descriptions depict that Sandbag LIKES being hit and beat up on so now Sheik is gonna have to sleep with one eye open in case of an angry, jealous Sandbag. ¦(

Otherwise, she'll end up like Jigglypuff. D¦

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The best thing about Mac being in Smash: The "***** Stole My Bike" memes. I used watch this one video that was chock full f them: Doc Louis stealing Yoshi, stealing Marge, stealing Tauntauns, stealing Samus's Starship, stealing the Eggpod, and many other of the hilarious bike stealing parodies.

kylexv

Smash Master
Page 400 hype!

I heard. It would have been a strange concept.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

ARE YOU READY FOH SOME FOOSBALL?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom