• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
So they have mains for smash 4 show up now?

I'm dropping my P:M main. Putting Palutena for Wii U

D

Deleted member

I'm done with the icons, but once Smashbros.com updates with the renders (characters that aren't available to be seen yet), I'll change it to match.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Oh, dammit.

According to Smash Wiki, (not sure how reliable that is) not only did Wario get his 12 costumes from Brawl lowered to 8, while Mac has 16, got no new songs for his returning stage on the 3DS version, but now I hear that his forward smash shoulder bash got replaced. Of all the things to change from Wario...

I bet WarioWare Inc will be a familiar stage for the WiiU version too and Wario will get no new stage.

To show my distaste, I'm bringing @JabbatheHutt over here.

Edit: Apparently, Greninja is invisible when used as a 3DS main. Ninja joke?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
@BidoofBrown, so, you think you can just waltz in here, thinking you're the big Bidoof on the block, aye?
Well I'll have you know. I'm the best damn Bidoof on this whole site.

No other Bidoof can possibly live up the what I have done for the Smash Community.

How dare you have such arrogance in your own abilities.

I challenge you to a duel. You can choose the activity. We battle on your turf, to give you a slight advantage, not that it would allow you to beat me.

I want in anticipation for your reply.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't be even surprised if Wario outright lost his overalls altogether by Smash 5.
Seems like they want people to forget about Wario Land. I'm surprised it even got a sticker in Brawl.

Last edited:

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
It's showing up for me too, and I haven't cleared my cache. I guess they are being fixed as we speak/type/post.

:4greninja:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Oh, dammit.

According to Smash Wiki, (not sure how reliable that is) not only did Wario get his 12 costumes from Brawl lowered to 8, while Mac has 16, got no new songs for his returning stage on the 3DS version, but now I hear that his forward smash shoulder bash got replaced. Of all the things to change from Wario...

I bet WarioWare Inc will be a familiar stage for the WiiU version too and Wario will get no new stage.

To show my distaste, I'm bringing @JabbatheHutt over here.

Edit: Apparently, Greninja is invisible when used as a 3DS main. Ninja joke?
Not only that, but they kept his ugly Mario Wario and Luigi Wario costumes. They even removed the beautiful orange biker Wario. My sister was happy when she heard he had eight costumes because she hated that Wario was the only character to have a costume in Brawl, but even she thought it was cruel.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Also, Premium users have a couple extra new options at the bottom of the 'Main' lists for 3DS and Wii U :happysheep:
I set it to Lemmy, and from what I'm seeing, it's still coming up as Bowser. Jr.

EDIT: Nevermind, you fixed it. I didn't see your above post.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm debating who I'm going to use.
:4gaw::4greninja::4kirby::4megaman::4pacman::4wario::4villager::4tlink::4sonic::4mario: are my options using my 3 Rules of Decision.
Still pondering, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom