• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Hey guys~! =D

You're all looking pretty happy and lively. What's up? ¦)

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So Nintendo has announced 4 packs of paid DLC for Hyrule Warriors. There is a Season Pass for $19.99 and buying it will unlock Dark Link costume for Link

I have my preorder for Hyrule Warriors fully paid off and CAN'T WAIT to play this bad boy (plus that Season Pass will be great for the Deluxe Digital Promotion deal as said deal will be ending this year).

D

Deleted member

So Nintendo has announced 4 packs of paid DLC for Hyrule Warriors. There is a Season Pass for $19.99 and buying it will unlock Dark Link costume for Link

I have my preorder for Hyrule Warriors fully paid off and CAN'T WAIT to play this bad boy (plus that Season Pass will be great for the Deluxe Digital Promotion deal as said deal will be ending this year).
So that's 5 bucks for every pack.
Not bad, not bad.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Fixed G&W not showing up.

If you have missing/broken smilies or mains under profiles, open these two images and Ctrl + R/Ctrl + F5
http://smashboards.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/new/spritesheet.png
http://smashboards.com/data/icons/spritesheet.png

Also, Premium users have a couple extra new options at the bottom of the 'Main' lists for 3DS and Wii U :happysheep:
As a person who has been premium and hasn't seen what it looks like without it, what are the extra new options?

Anyway, I'm loving these updates. 4 Pikachus and 2 Rosalinas in my profile now.

Lastly the full version of Multi man smash is hype!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So I setted my Wii U main to female Robin but male icon is the one that shows me up. Am I the only one with this problem?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Actually, series icon smileys have some good potential...
:4mother: eh?

I've heard about that Hyrule Warriors DLC as well, Majora's Mask here we come!

I'm disappointed that no one brought up the Happy Mask Salesman. His time is coming.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I've heard about that Hyrule Warriors DLC as well, Majora's Mask here we come!
I'm disappointed that no one brought up the Happy Mask Salesman. His time is coming.
Its likely to be Skull Kid and Tingle.
Unless they deem Tingle unfitting, which would explain his absense in the first place.

Also, I'm wondering who the last Twilight Princess character is...Ashei.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
What? You think that I don't even merit a response, and only deserve three periods in a row indicating silence?

Fine. You win this round, Brown.
But there shall be another day when I come and take my revenge upon you!
And the Winner is...
@ BidoofBrown BidoofBrown

(@ Mega Bidoof Mega Bidoof clapping in the background.)

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So far the only confirmed DLC for Hyrule Warriors is OoT/TP/SS costumes for Link/Zelda/Ganondorf, Dark Link costume for Link (for buying the Season Pass) & playable Cia, Volga, & Wizzro

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
My all-time dream of having Mario, Sonic and Mega Man all beside each other in my profile is now complete. Chronofangasmaaa~ <3

This is so legit. Absolutely awesome. XD

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
LOL. G&W is invisible.
Sorry for bothering you with this but, @Warchamp7

And I just saw this.

I'm throwing money at the screen but nothing is happening.
Why is Pixiv giving me a 403 error... WHY?!

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It's obviously Tingle Time. :awesome:
Its likely to be Skull Kid and Tingle.
Unless they deem Tingle unfitting, which would explain his absense in the first place.

Also, I'm wondering who the last Twilight Princess character is...Ashei.
Tingle has become more associated with the Toon side of the franchise. Perhaps if a Wind Waker DLC comes... Medli tho.

Don't deny it, you know what time it is. Play the Song of Healing because the mask man is on his way!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
It's obviously Tingle Time. :awesome:
Tingle is obvious. Really, I'll be surprised if he isn't in.

Skull Kid isn't so much. There's somebody with a wind instrument and there's an attack with a moon already. We have no fox-related characters, so maybe Kafei? I heard it somewhere and it does sound neat.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

I can't be the only one who wants the Oracles, Ravio and Hilda... right?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Dark Link and Dark Samus alts for Link and Samus and Dark Pit playable in Smash and now Dark Link in Hyrule Warriors with that badass scarf?

The Dark Side approves.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You'don't think the LGBT fanbase would be involved with Dark Pit, but in actuality they're more interested in Bowser and Ike.

Don't forget the bara, that's important.
That's right, Bowser is the king of bara in the Nintendo fandom. And along with Ike, there's also Captain Falcon AND Ganondorf (especially the later since he's got that kind of attention). If K. Rool was in the roster, then he could have easily rivaled Bowser in the Rule 34 compartment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom