• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Well, I'm still going to love this game as I loved brawl. I just wanted a game where both brawl and melee players could come together and enjoy it. But now it's back to brawl bashing...
Well granted it's going to be much more difficult to pull off since you need to basically use the input for every single hit you receive, but it is going to make matches way longer since it's basically a way to survive even more.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If we get Patches it will be balance not changing mechanics i would say.
Patches aren't only created to adjust the characters themselves. They can also be done to reduce or increase the effects of mechanics. A patch in general is designed to fix problems from a technical standpoint, so adjusting mechanics isn't an alien concept.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...I miss the Unown/Beedrill Pokeball.
I want them back.

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I think if a mechanic is broken they should fix it, no?
If it has to be fixed but im guessing Sakurai purposely put that mechanic not to be taken out.
Patches aren't only created to adjust the characters themselves. They can also be done to reduce or increase the effects of mechanics. A patch in general is designed to fix problems from a technical standpoint, so adjusting mechanics isn't an alien concept.
To nintendo its is they have never done a patch to change a mechanic or balance in there life and we don't know if they will ever do them here.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
My avatar sums up the general response to the competitive Smash community and Melee fanboys.
I'd take the competitive community over the speculative community any day to be honest.

Which is saying something since Melee fanboys are, to be frank, too spoiled.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Maybe Master Core formed from the gathered pain from the fans of the characters that got cut.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Maybe Master Core formed from the gathered pain from the fans of the characters that got cut.
WAIT.
We have the psychic-powered Tabuu Thing (Lucas)...
Some sort of canine (Wolf)...
And a Copy of Yourself (Ice Climbers)...
IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
So I encountered this in an article I was reading for school:

"At the time, cars used leaded gas. This meant the exhaust contained lead, which could student brain growth."

It seems that the effects of this brain studenting were huge.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
"Master Core is the former shadow of Sakurai-Senpai's pain that was caused by people who kept pointing out his mistakes"

Legitimately quoted from Crunchii's Master Core Extended comment section.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
......I still think the Beedrill pokeball needs to come back.

It was the best one, even when I wasn't biased by my newfound love for Beedrill.

R0Y

Smash Master

๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ(◔ д◔)ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํํ(◔ д◔)ค้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Oh you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom