• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Crisp :4drmario: up in here
Crisp :4lemmy: as well.

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Man, Xenoblade's soundtrack really brings something amazing to Smash. That Mechanical Rythm.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, the DLC hype is real. And I just made this too...

This would look so much better with Snake to the right of Shulk... And R.O.B. bumped up next to G&W to keep it even.

D

Deleted member

I think it's the second song for Gaur Plains, either that or just Smash Run, but it's there.
It must just be Smash Run. Gaur Plain's tracks appear to be "Gaur Plain" and "You Will Know Our Names."

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
A) Link and Robin were revealed before the game was released, so their renders are known (you can see them on the official Smash site);

B) The imgur album has every character render, and then some. Which includes Link, and both Robin and Robinette.
Sehn, you do realize that Robin was chosen as the Avatar's name becuase it works for both genders? In fact, It's more commonly a female name.

I swear, I have seen so much "Robina" and stuff.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Yeah, please watch out for double posting everyone. :)
You guys have your hands full making many smiley icons and Premium BGs.

I expect Wario Classic to be one of them, i payed to have Wario as my BG :)

Not Dedede

Last edited:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Sehn, you do realize that Robin was chosen as the Avatar's name becuase it works for both genders? In fact, It's more commonly a female name.

I swear, I have seen so much "Robina" and stuff.
But if I say "Robin & Robin", how will you know which name refers to which Robin? :crazy:

I propose that we henceforth call them Ephraim & Gertrude, for the sake of simplicity.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
But if I say "Robin & Robin", how will you know which name refers to which Robin? :crazy:

I propose that we henceforth call them Ephraim & Gertrude, for the sake of simplicity.
Well, you could just say "both Robin's" or something. It doesn't matter that much; it just annoys me a little when I see people changing Female Robin's name.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well, you could just say "both Robin's" or something. It doesn't matter that much; it just annoys me a little when I see people changing Female Robin's name.
I have a better idea. One is named Robin, and the other is named Nibor. That way we don't get the two confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom