• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
So I've been thinking of buying a Wii U tomorrow but I'm still not quite sure about it. Would those who already have it recommend me to get it should I wait on it a bit more?
I could not recommend it any harder. It's the console I've put the most hours into, and I own all 3. The off TV play is my favourite feature.

Here's my library:

-Wind Waker HD
-Mario Kart 8
-Mario 3D World
-Pikmin 3
-DK Country: Tropical Freeze
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Also you can play Earthbound on it!

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Thanks for the replies guys. The idea of a Smash bundle does quite interest me and it may be worth waiting on that, but the system does seem to have quite a neat library already so I may be interested on getting the system sooner regardless.

Thanks for the recommendations too. Guess I'll see if I'll get it tomorrow. :)

Morbi

Scavenger
Thanks for the replies guys. The idea of a Smash bundle does quite interest me and it may be worth waiting on that, but the system does seem to have quite a neat library already so I may be interested on getting the system sooner regardless.

Thanks for the recommendations too. Guess I'll see if I'll get it tomorrow. :)
"Guess I'll see..."

I see what you did there.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm thinking this but with ducks and dogs instead of teddies and squirrels

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
So I've been thinking of buying a Wii U tomorrow but I'm still not quite sure about it. Would those who already have it recommend me to get it should I wait on it a bit more?
No time like the present.
Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3, NSMBU + NSLU, WWHD, Sega All-Stars Racing: Transformed, and then Hyrule Warriors and Smash. If you get it now and wait for smash, you can get a $100 Smash bundle that includes Smash + GC controller adapter + 1 GC controller.

Also game prices on the new gen consoles went up $5 in Canada. It used to be $59.99 before taxes, now it's $64.99 before taxes. :/

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
In case my internet gets slow or quits on me, I'll have something to refer to
Or you could play VS matches while your internet is down, thus resulting in unlocking all the characters anyway and not requiring a guide.
Logic.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Also game prices on the new gen consoles went up $5 in Canada. It used to be $59.99 before taxes, now it's $64.99 before taxes. :/
This is one of the things I'm thankful for in Britain. Our VAT is already added onto price tags in stores, so we don't have to get out a calculator and figure out tax additions at the checkout. That was annoying when I went on holiday to America. -_-

Last edited:

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Or you could play VS matches while your internet is down, thus resulting in unlocking all the characters anyway and not requiring a guide.
Logic.
But playing matches is the noobs way, so he wants to do it the MACHO MAN WAY!
Super Macho Man Punch Out Wii.gif

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Finally caught up.
Anyway, posting main pics I see. I can do mine now.

The top row are characters I'm going to look into maining while the bottom is for fun.

Things to note:
Pikachu and Rosalina will automatically be my mains unless either of them suck badly. I'm still deciding on which of the last three will be my final main. After that, the remaining characters will be either secondaries or for fun.

Also, because of this roster maker thingy, I found out Shulk has a Melia alt color. Yay! ~ <3

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Logic.
I'm already ahead of the game. I use the notes feature on my iPad to copy off unlocking methods of things in the game, which I would highly recommend

Weeman

Smash Crusader
Who would anyone want to main Lucario anyway?, he has terrible air game, the worst recovery in the game and a cheap OHKO punch. :awesome:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom