• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Never thought I'd see the day that a Kirby game would be criticized for being too easy. Isn't the the point?
Yep, since Kirby is the type of game to appeal to beginning gamers. Plus, they are bound to have some form of extras after you beat the game once like The Arena (normal or true depending one the title) for a bigger challenge (Le gasp!).

Isn't IGN biasing PS and Xbox games? :troll:
You've just taken the words out of my mouth so badly, that my face is like my avatar.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I want to slam down the brats complaining about the roster using Dark Pit.

I can guarantee I'll be able to slice them to shreds.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Let's get a closeup on Pit whoever posted that Mario Shoe. D:

EDIT: And I'd smack some of the Palutena haters down by putting them into a Black Hole.

Last edited:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
It's not like anyone at IGN (or any website) actually went past World 3 in Triple Deluxe.
It's not like they would be able to finish True Arena anyway.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer

Soul.

Typical, yet another American reviewer gives another Dynasty Warriors game a low score like the syndical ******s they are. I wouldn't be surprised if the inevitable IGN rating is a 6/0 like Kirby Triple Deluxe. :rolleyes:

http://mynintendonews.com/2014/09/17/hyrule-warriors-averages-74-on-metacritic/
lol IGN. That site sucks. No point in going there for reviews.
Reviews do not determine if a game is good. They were just giving their opinion about the game, and honestly, I sometimes wonder why does IGN's 3DS and Wii U section even exist if they're going to rate the games a 6.0/10 or less, while they give PS4 and Xbox One games a 100/10 because they are so biased.
Nobody will ever understand their logic. :facepalm:

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
IGN gave it a 7.

Never trust IGN reviews. They're in bed with Sony.
I've seen better ones from Game Informer. I mean, not that I agree with their Shadow the Hedgehog review, but it was not a very good game in many areas. 4/10 seems a bit low to me. I think 7/10 is more fair, especially with the glitches, the massive mood change, and low graphics outside of the cutscenes. I am a fan of the game, but come on. The only game they mentioned they gave a similar review of was Aidyn Chronicles: The First Mage. The difference it it is far harder to play, has terrible graphics, a mediocre soundtrack, the "revive character item" doesn't even work in the US version, and you can walk up and down walls like they didn't exist. It was pretty awful. But it has good cutscenes and a good story, so it's not all bad.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I can't save my favorite character list from that roster thing, so I'm just gonna tell y'alls who I'm maining.

Lucario|Duck Hunt|Larry|Bowser

I might main Pikachu just because of his Gold hat, but that's only if one of the above aren't appealing to me.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Also game prices on the new gen consoles went up $5 in Canada. It used to be $59.99 before taxes, now it's $64.99 before taxes. :/
I noticed that too. Really hits you once you see a game and say, "Hey, didn't that used to be $59.99?"

Isn't it because of the recent drop of the Canadian dollar versus the US $? Someone more well-versed in economics may be better to talk to, as I don't know much. Still, not only does it seem unfair, but I'm worried that once our dollar is doing better, the price increases may not even come back down.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Even Dorkly is side tracked. :joyful:
People getting really thirsty for them codes.
And yet tomorrow, when the eShop demo releases, none of them will give a damn anymore.

It's like a weeklong storm that ends with the parting of clouds and sunshine.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
And yet tomorrow, when the eShop demo releases, none of them will give a damn anymore.

It's like a weeklong storm that ends with the parting of clouds and sunshine.
I wonder how those people who paid 25 bucks (!) for a demo code will feel tomorrow.

D

Deleted member

They'll feel stupid.

Seriously, they could of bought lobster with that money. But nope, gotta have that hot and steamy Mario vs. Villager action.
I would buy the lobster.

And I don't even like seafood.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Sooooo... are we all saying that critics shouldn't exist as career paths?
No,just American ones.
Because,you know,only Americans can be critics,which has been stated in this thread to start the topic. Foreign critics? Pssh,they don't exist!

000000.gif

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I can tell that Quarter Guy will flip his **** since his least favorite Mario character is in Smash. If he likes Smash, then he'll definitely love using him as a punching bag. :troll:

(Video contains strong language)

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Quick Question; What happens if you enter the Master Core fight but kill Crazy Hand instead of the event-triggering Master Hand? '_'

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
It really shouldn't. Unless you want to give me a career as one. Sit around on my ***, **** on people's hard work, get paid for it and have people treat your word like gospel? Yes please.

It's like paying people to exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom