• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Going to go play Brawl
Guess who I'm gonna be using.
3 Guesses.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The fact both games have emphasis on transferring characters between versions, it wouldn't make sense them having different rosters.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Uh, because it matters? I'm not into this character stuff.
Wasn't "technical limitations" a good reason to cut a character?
There is no technical limitations on the wii u version

D

Deleted member

Uh, because it matters? I'm not into this character stuff.
Wasn't "technical limitations" a good reason to cut a character?
Technical limitations are a perfectly legitimate reason to cut a character. Not everyone realizes this, sadly.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Oh you're never going to win a fight just flailing around like that.
Maybe that's why you lose so much
What?

Spinning like that can only be mastered by the best players... You're really proving your scrubiness right now.
I've won many matches by simply mastering my spinning technique.

:metaknight:

D

Deleted member

What?

Spinning like that can only be mastered by the best players... You're really proving your scrubiness right now.

WELL THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO'S SPINNING TECHNIQUE IS BEST IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH
SPIN2WIN

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
What?

WELL THEN WE SHALL SEE WHO'S SPINNING TECHNIQUE IS BEST IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH
SPIN2WIN
Ah, you two make me so proud. :4sonic:

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Speaking of which

There is an article saying that XBOX ONE and PS4 were dated on arrival

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Duck Hunt should be remade into a Banjo Kazooie clone and with Grant Kirkhope as the composer.
Would you even still be doing any "Duck Hunt[ing]?"
'Cause I don't think Kazoo- err, I mean, the Duck, would like that...

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Would you even still be doing any "Duck Hunt[ing]?"
'Cause I don't think Kazoo- err, I mean, the Duck, would like that...
Maybe the ducks have turned militant and the one duck seeks out the dog for help against his evil brethren

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I hope I'm not the only one who's already moved on from the cut characters.

There's no point in dwelling in that anyway.
I've moved on from cut characters into DLC characters.

which coincidentally includes some cut characters.

but that's just completely coincidental.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
So I've been thinking of buying a Wii U tomorrow but I'm still not quite sure about it. Would those who already have it recommend me to get it or should I wait on it a bit more?

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
So I've been thinking of buying a Wii U tomorrow but I'm still not quite sure about it. Would those who already have it recommend me to get it should I wait on it a bit more?
There is no inherent harm in waiting a bit more. I bought my Wii U RIGHT before the price-drop. Unlucky me. Unless there are other games that you are interested in, I would wait. You never know, there might be a bundle... or a price-drop.

D

Deleted member

I am also moody.

Let's just post sad gifs for a bit

So I've been thinking of buying a Wii U tomorrow but I'm still not quite sure about it. Would those who already have it recommend me to get it should I wait on it a bit more?
It's got a lot of good games currently like MK8, 3D World, Pikmin 3 etc. and Hyrule Warriors and Smash are coming for it too.
If that kind of stuff interests you and you think it's worth the price, then do it, if not, wait for Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Pikmin 3, Tropical Freeze, Rayman Legends, WW HD, etc. If you're worried about games, then don't be. I'd say yes.

Weeman

Smash Crusader
I would definitely recommend it as far as games go, but considering they'll most likely release a special version for Smash, you might want to wait for that.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I got my Wii U quite early, where the only "good" games were NMSBU, Nintendo Land and Sonic Racing.

But as of now, there's plenty of good Wii U games to play, as well as Virtual Console if there's some old games you haven't played yet. You should look up Wii U games though and see if there's any you want to play, before buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom