• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
I would like to point out that, for all those complaining about clones, Custom Moves can make them non clones. (Offline sadly)

Soul.

Ike's custom Aether (2). Found this on the Reddit boards.
I'm a bit sad that Lucas and Ivy are gone, but I'm sure I'll get over it...
Eventually...
Everyone will get over it. They can at least look at the trophies at any time.
I would like to point out that, for all those complaining about clones, Custom Moves can make them non clones. (Offline sadly)
You can use custom moves on the With Friends mode online, so that's not bad, right?

Last edited:

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Ike's custom Aether (2). Found this on the Reddit boards.

Everyone will get over it. They can at least look at the trophies at any time.

You can use custom moves on the With Friends mode online, so that's not bad, right?
I did not know that.

Flare Blade is Roy's neutral special from Melee.
Dear lord, just as I feared, these custom moved are replacing cut characters.
If .Lucario gets Disable, Confuse or Teleport, it's all ogre now.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You know the hype is real when the Demo Code Giveaway thread on Reddit had more posts than the AMA with Barack Obama.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know the hype is real when the Demo Code Giveaway thread on Reddit had more posts than the AMA with Barack Obama.
I believe hype =/= dire desperation or impatience. Those people are just animals now.

Soul.

So, is anyone here going to stop seeing PotDs now that the Japanese version of Smash 3DS is out.
I might do that, since I'm more interested on gameplay.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So, is anyone here going to stop seeing PotDs now that the Japanese version of Smash 3DS is out.
I might do that, since I'm more interested on gameplay.
Still going to, Wii U version still exists anyway.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I believe hype =/= dire desperation or impatience. Those people are just animals now.
The last couple of days has shown the bad side of mankind. Although I have to admit I was part of it as well, as I jumped on your code like I was some honey teenage boy getting it for the first time.

Last edited:

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Nintendo are worse than Disney when it comes to diversity.
I don't know what you're talking about. One is from the future, one is both a skilled swordswoman and mage, only one of them is the generic save the princess type, one is an alter ego changing woman, one is an intergalactic bounty hunter, one is a goddess, one is a mannequin, and one is the watcher of the galaxies.

I'd definitely say that's pretty diverse. :awesome:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Because he clearly doesn't test his own inventions, just gives them away to random kids.
Have you seen his face?

That's not the look of an old man who's still right in the head. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave his inventions away to Mario villains.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom