• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I don't know what you're talking about. One is from the future, one is both a skilled swordswoman and mage, only one of them is the generic save the princess type, one is an alter ego changing woman, one is an intergalactic bounty hunter, one is a goddess, one is a mannequin, and one is the watcher of the galaxies.

I'd definitely say that's pretty diverse. :awesome:
But still, they're all waifus. Delicious waifus.
:troll:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Here's mine! :D
1. :rosalina: (Main as well)
2. :4palutena:
3. :4robinf:
4.:4lucina:
5.:4zss:
6.:4wiifit:
7.:4peach:
8.:4zelda:

I can't wait to play as them. <3

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Because he clearly doesn't test his own inventions, just gives them away to random kids.
Well, remember how you find FLUDD in Mario sunshine? He's just sitting there. For no reason. On a dock. Of an island. Just sitting. Nothing else.
Also, maybe he gave the paint brush to BJ so that he could test it, but BJ just decided to run off with it.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
If Advance Wars is gonna get a playable rep it'd be Andy.
Unfortunately you're right. He's the most famous, and pretty much only famous, character of the franchise.

It really has been. You guys have only seen the very tip of it. Let's just say I have genuinely have had to increase my GORD meds as a result of the week so far.
Meh, I've seen some disturbing stuff as well. Some people are willing to do literally everything when they're desperate.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Meh, I've seen some disturbing stuff as well. Some people are willing to do literally everything when they're desperate.
Some person in the Twitch Chat of Gema_Yue's stream said:
Will give NA Code for nude plz I am lonely girl *sigh*

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It really has been. You guys have only seen the very tip of it. Let's just say I have genuinely have had to increase my GORD meds as a result of the week so far.
Now you're feeling what I felt during the peak of speculation.

Though in my case I went on more walks and smoked more weed just so I stayed calm, and that didn't always work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom