• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
All right. I think I've gotten better with Mario.
Smash 3DS Demo? He's the only character I've been using really. Though, none of the characters I really want to try out are playable in the demo...ah well

I'm fine, just in a bit of a :4dedede: mood after my worries of him being nerfed were gone.
Actually, he looks better.
Yeah, I've been seeing D3 in action throughout the weekend. Definitely looking really solid.

*Thumbs up*

I'm good. You?
:132:

About to make food plans with my roomies.

Talking about in what order :4lucina:, :4palutena:, :4peach:, :4robinf:, :rosalina:, :4wiifit:, :4zelda: and :4zss: would be our waifus
Sounds like a conversation I won't be a part of :p

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Smash 3DS Demo? He's the only character I've been using really. Though, none of the characters I really want to try out are playable in the demo...ah well

Yeah, I've been seeing D3 in action throughout the weekend. Definitely looking really solid.

*Thumbs up*

:132:

About to make food plans with my roomies.

Sounds like a conversation I won't be apart of :p
You won't be "apart" of? That means that you WILL be part of this conversation.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yup. The main reason I'm using him is so that way I can adapt to Dr. Mario a bit easier, but by himself I really like what they did. I'm having a hard time picking a secondary though. Maybe I'll just wait till the full game comes out to pick one.

Soul.

Lol, I should go do some matches in Pokémon Showdown. Pokémon Online is still good.
Does anyone remember those PIMPNITE / SuperSkarmory chatrooms on YouTube? I remember back in 2011, I had some YouTube account, went to PIMPNITE's channel, and typed like this for fun:
"gamefreak why you do dis."
"no u."

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
You won't be "apart" of? That means that you WILL be part of this conversation.
Shhhh :)

Yup. The main reason I'm using him is so that way I can adapt to Dr. Mario a bit easier, but by himself I really like what they did. I'm having a hard time picking a secondary though. Maybe I'll just wait till the full game comes out to pick one.
Ah, makes sense. I'm just using him because he'll kinda have a similar feel to one of the characters I'm interesting in using. I'm sure on Shulk, and Ganondorf/Bowser and Robin/Palutena are also strong candidates. That's about it for the time being. Though, I may change my mind if I fool around with another character. But those five are at the top of the list currently, and I don't plan on using any more than three.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Ah, makes sense. I'm just using him because he'll kinda have a similar feel to one of the characters I'm interesting in using. I'm sure on Shulk, and Ganondorf/Bowser and Robin/Palutena are also strong candidates. That's about it for the time being. Though, I may change my mind if I fool around with another character. But those five are at the top of the list currently, and I don't plan on using any more than three.
Admittedly, I have no idea who I'm maining (apart from Mario). The only two I'm really considering is Pac-man and Mr. G&W. Other than that, I'll just wait and see.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Avatar change again. In honor of Disney FINALLY trying to put some decency in Ultimate Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099 folks.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ya'll ****** talking about waifus and junk. I'm just here playing MK7. Gotta rep that dude Shy Guy.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Daisy would obviously be somebody's waifu since she obviously has some boy parts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom