• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
On a completely unrelated note, I wish Manaphy's effect lasted longer in Brawl. It tends to be too short to make any use out of it most of the time, which is compounded by how rare it is.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I wish I had money on the eShop and PSN right now :cry:
-Walking Dead Season 2
-Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL World Duel Carnival
-Mario Kart 8 DLC
-Payday 2 DLC
-plus 2 other things that slip my mind, ATM

supercopper64

Smash Ace
NNID
CaptainOfWar
3DS FC
1650-2938-3501
Ok! Who wants to start guessing the pic of the day about 7 hours early??? I know I do! I bet it will be either an announcement about all characters on website and trying not to be spoiled OR something we don't give a crap about anymore since everything was spoiled by Japan!

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Ok! Who wants to start guessing the pic of the day about 7 hours early??? I know I do! I bet it will be either an announcement about all characters on website and trying not to be spoiled OR something we don't give a crap about anymore since everything was spoiled by Japan!
Its a menu.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
I think it's gonna be an unlockable character.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mah Sister wants a NA Code so she can play with me. :U
[If you have one for her, PM it to me, she don't got no Smashboards Account]

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A menu

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
"Pic of the day: What are you even doing here? Go play the game already. Oh wait, it's only out in Japan. [laughs] You must want Ridley, right? Here he is as a stage hazard in the Wii U version. Have fun!"

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, the guy who uploads the ost on youtube, don't even think it's the exact music you'll get.

The audio quality is SOOOOOOOOOOO bad and that's due to audio compression. Gema streamed the Paper Mario medley from the sound test and I downloaded the segment od it and compared it to the youtube video and I can tell you: the youtube audio compared to that is just garbage.

I'm like the only one who noticed that, but I changed my mind now: the medley is SO GOOD! I'm serious, I'm like the only one who did not like the reogueport segment and that was ONLY because of audio compression making music just bad.

The true audio is really REALLY good so if you got hyped by listening to one of those videos, get ready to be mind blown to realise that it's WAY BETTER in game.

Really, that is EXACTLY why I hate so much mp3 to burn them.

ALL HAIL TO UNCOMPRESSED WAV!!!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
"Pic of the day: What are you even doing here? Go play the game already. Oh wait, it's only out in Japan. [laughs] You must want Ridley, right? Here he is as a stage hazard in the Wii U version. Have fun!"
I've got a better one.

"And now we introduce, the one and only, Ridley! Space Commander of the Space Pirates. A terrifying nemesis to only Samus Aran, he flies around and can shoot plasma- what's that? Oh, he's not in Smash 4. This is a screenshot of Ridley in Metroid: Other M. The rest of the game blows, but he looks cool, right?"

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Damn. I can't get a single group connection on MK7. This is some butt.
Try the Mario Cup. It's 100cc, but last time I went there (couple of days ago) there were still some players there. But everybody moved on to MK8, which sucks, because I still have to unlock two gold parts...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Try the Mario Cup. It's 100cc, but last time I went there (couple of days ago) there were still some players there. But everybody moved on to MK8, which sucks, because I still have to unlock two gold parts...
First one I tried. But I'll try it a few more times. Might as well have the Tekken 3 soundtrack blaring in the background for now.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
That's cold.
Ridley is my fourth most wanted.

But Ridley fans take things way too seriously. Just look at that mess of a thread we had. Admittedly, if we didn't have to put up with toobiggots, then there would be less problems... but not having Ridley isn't the end of the world for me.

Hell, Rayman is my most wanted and he's only a trophy. You can't even imagine how happy I am just for that.

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
so i finally got my hands on a demo code due to one of my good friends and OH MAN so good....
Im loving the way Villager plays, i knew i wanted to main him the instant i saw that very first trailer, but when he plays as good as he does mmmmmm perfect match.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Daisy is my favourite Mario series character. :c
The fact you didn't say Shy Guy confuses me. He's so legit. Have you seen his MLG Tennis skills?

I'm surprised that there so far doesn't seem to be a Namco assist trophy. My personal choice would be Dig-Dug.
Pac-Man ghosts. Those guys are ATs.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm surprised that there so far doesn't seem to be a Namco assist trophy. My personal choice would be Dig-Dug.
The Ghosts from Pac-Man are an Assist Trophy.
Also, you might know this already, but the Dig-Dug enemy in Smash Run is awesome because he swells up and eventually explodes as you attack him.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Huh. I read that the ghosts were assist trophies before, but then I couldn't find the source, so I came to the assumption that they weren't after all.

I still want Dig-Dug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom