• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I fear no man, but that THING .... it scares me.

What could have been.

...:urg:...
An Assist Trophy was special enough to have its own theme in Super Smash Bros? Takamaru for Smash 5 confirmed :troll:

Back in February, the CEO of Dreamworks Animatiom (the freaking CEO!) stated that Shrek's story is not over, and that right now he is simply on a break.

He said that, in the future, there will be a Shrek 5.

I'm so happy. The legend will love on.
Let's hope to the Ogre Lord that it's nowhere near as GODAWFUL as Shrek the Third. Shrek Forever After, however, was a great start for the franchise despite being the supposed ending.

Radayam

Smash Apprentice
Figures that Bowser Jr. so far seems to have the hardest unlocking criteria of all the unlockable characters when he's the one I plan to main...

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It seems like Daisy has become more and more deranged and obsessive as time goes on.
It's come to the point where the only speech she can usually remember is her own name, and her obsession with Luigi has evolved so much that she has even erected statues of her and him together.

tl;dr Daisy is insane.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It seems like Daisy has become more and more deranged and obsessive as time goes on.
It's come to the point where the only speech she can usually remember is her own name, and her obsession with Luigi has evolved so much that she has even erected statues of her and him together.

tl;dr Daisy is insane.
So, she's kind of Mario's Tingle?

R0Y

Smash Master
So Europe gets Hyrule Warriors on September 19th, but North America gets it September 26th, exactly 1 week from Smash 3DS, with fewer languages to translate. Doesn't make sense.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
*Peacefully browsing Google, when suddenly*

*Looks at username* ... I don't know you guys, but I'm worried about what could've happened to that plush

D

Deleted member

Tails was even harder to unlock than Sonic in Melee, it was crazy. Most people just gave up. Some people think it's just an urban legend.
That's not true. You got them both for beating 20 wireframes in Cruel Melee, and then they both challenge you at the same time. Must've been a bug with your copy.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seeing this gif has made me realize Midna may be biologically related to the Grinch.

You sure that's a smile? Looks like she's constipated. Poor, poor fool.

That's not true. You got them both for beating 20 wireframes in Cruel Melee, and then they both challenge you at the same time. Must've been a bug with your copy.
Sounds really legit, bruh.

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
It's actually based on Link from ALBW.

As far as Nintendo is concerned, CDI Link doesn't exist.
It's not CD-i Link though. It's Link to the Past/Link Between Worlds Link. They just happen to share CD-i Link's palette.
I knew someone would say that.. But Toon Link HAS a LBW color..this is a seperate color. See look.

Attachments

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I knew someone would say that.. But Toon Link HAS a LBW color..this is a seperate color. See look.
You're right, I always just refer to that color as NES Link. However, that palette is not CD-i Link. It's this:

Note the darker green tunic, and blonde hair.

The resemblance to CD-i Link is a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Am I the only one that's severely disappointed that Polaris (Polar? Polaris? I forget) isn't one of the Luma's that Rosalina can get?
Peeves me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom