• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul.

Superman 64 is the best game ever made. No contest. :troll:
Anyway..

Found that on the Reddit boards.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Actually, you know what? I want to convert some people to wav usage so, let me try to convince you that audio compression is killing music quality.

This is a 720p of the Paper Mario medley video uploaded on Youtube so, compression was made:

This is a link to a gema stream record and at 2:35:04, you can hear the medley on the sound test until the end of the music. The quality on the stream was original which means that it's the nearest quality you get compared to the game and if there was compression, it;s so slight that it shouldn't be as big as youtube. All this to say, the audio is less compressed or not compressed at all.

http://www.twitch.tv/gema_yue/b/567742352

If you honestly like the first version after hearing the second one, you like to torture your hear because the second one is SO MUCH BETTER!!!

I got a wav file of the second version and no audio was lost.

Do you get why I originally tough it was a bad music? It was because I was listening to a garbage version while the true version is awesome.

So, don;t ever link me this video again. I actually feel ashamed every time I link a Paper Mario music via youtube because I know the person who listen it loose so much audio awesomeness, but the wavs are heavy in size, they worth the download.

But I hate compression.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I refuse to validate Bidoof's above post with a quote, like, or tag.

If users other than Bidoof wish to be quoted, liked, or tagged, I suggest you all do the same.
I don't need you to validate me, daddy. I'm a woman now!

@Sehn...

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Has the Ice Climber Trophy been translated yet?
I'm curious to see what Sakurai said about the duo.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
So my phone battery is ruptured, swollen and won't fit in my phone. To make **** worse, I still have no money to bet a new phone battery. :/ FML so hard right now.

EDIT: I'm so broke that I can't even afford a pair of nail clippers to trim my nails, atm.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Captain Falcon doesn't even Japanese.
All English, all the time.
Since English is considered "Cool" in Japan, Captain Falcon must be the definition of badass.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Shrek, nah. I was thinking a bit more...

That's such a legit picture of Ryu. All it's missing is some SF3 facial stubble.

Speaking of Street Fighter, Capcom supposedly has a fighting game coming to TGS, maybe it's SF5. I don't know for sure though. I would prefer Mega Man though. It's my favorite Capcom series. When is TGS anyway?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Captain Falcon doesn't even Japanese.
All English, all the time.
Since English is considered "Cool" in Japan, Captain Falcon must be the definition of badass.
I don't speak English.

The only languages I speak are American, Sarcasm, and Profanity.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
And I thought Bowser Junior was the "Scrappy Doo" of the Mario fandom. Both Daisy and Junior are pretty underrated Mario characters IMO.
I'm Pretty sure Bowser Jr. is pretty loved.

Of course, there are the haters who are like "Why do people like him so much? He's not special! Koopalings are better!"
But the majority likes Bowser Jr.

But Daisy...
I know the majority of fans hate her. She has no personality, except for being "sporty".
Ya know why she's considered sporty? Because that's all she does! Be in sport spin-offs and Mario Kart!

Yeah, Waluigi is like Daisy, only in spin-offs, but at least he has character. He is crazy and insane!
Just like how Wario's greediness counters Mario's heroic personality, going out of his way to help others, Waluigi's loud craziness, and insisting he is #1, counters Luigi's shyness and insecureness, always being in his brother's shadow.

Daisy never had any personality, AT ALL!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Sometimes, I wonder what the king is pointing to. The ceiling? The sky? The stars? It's questions like these that make me wonder if there's a deeper meaning to the Faces of Evil than we ponder. Something that we ignored due to it's lackluster quality.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
CliffJumper is the Meg Griffin of the Social Thread.

We all hate/make fun of him for no apparent reason.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
CliffJumper is the Meg Griffin of the Social Thread.

We all hate/make fun of him for no apparent reason.
Well right now it's distracting me from the fact I'm currently broke, hungry with almost no food, no working phone, and that i'm continuously getting shafted by my student loan office. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom