• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

NintenNess

Smash Journeyman
Urgh, this really bothers me.
You do not have to treat your GC controller / 3DS like a hammer. Gentle motions will achieve the same results. My GC controllers have lasted a LONG time and my Smash gameplay is more than above average.
Agreed, Even though their Consoles are Durable as hell, the controllers are still Fragile.....

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You do not have to treat your GC controller / 3DS like a hammer. Gentle motions will achieve the same results. My GC controllers have lasted a LONG time and my Smash gameplay is more than above average.
I agree.

I don't remember ever breaking a controller. The only controller/handheld that I had that broke was my original DS Lite, which I gave to my brother, who was 5 at the time, when I got my DSi. And that was only because he dropped it, and the screen shattered.

Oh well. I guess this whole thing just reminds everyone to be careful with their 3DSs.

We need more Shrek jokes , tho.
I gotcha' covered.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
My Zelda XL I got three months ago hasn't a scratch on it! I'm so proud of myself! Embarrass

I don't understand why people who talk smash always bring up Shrek. Sure I like Shrek, but REALLY?!?!?!
Because Shrek is love, Shrek is Smash.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I don't understand why people who talk smash always bring up Shrek. Sure I like Shrek, but REALLY?!?!?!
You need to get down on your knees, and apologize to our Lord and Ogre, Shrek.
Questioning his power and influence is a sin. If you don't repent now, you will go Duloc with Farquaad when you die, while us loyal servants to Shrek will have eternal joy in his Swamp.

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Um, yeah, I guess, I mean, I really did enjoy his second movie, it's just that I, I've noticed a lot of people on Miiverse wanting Shrek playable. I already have Shrek Superslam for the GameCube, so I'm already satisfied.
That's cool. But my question wasn't answered. Do you believe he died for yo layerz?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Mother of god.
Mute City's theme is from Wii Music.
WII FREAKING MUSIC.
I OWN THAT GAME. IT'S BAD. >:|

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
You need to get down on your knees, and apologize to our Lord and Ogre, Shrek.
Questioning his power and influence is a sin. If you don't repent now, you will go Duloc with Farquaad when you die, while us loyal servants to Shrek will have eternal joy in his Swamp.
image.jpg
My dearest apologies, milord.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I ask that we all silence ourselves, for we our in the presence of he spirit of Shrek.

We must stand up, put our hand over our hearts, as we all pledge our allegiance to Shrek.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Back in February, the CEO of Dreamworks Animatiom (the freaking CEO!) stated that Shrek's story is not over, and that right now he is simply on a break.

He said that, in the future, there will be a Shrek 5.

I'm so happy. The legend will love on.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I will never understand the fascination with Shrek and probably never will.

D

Deleted member

inb4 a Miiverse user references the Shrek jokes in his / her post in the SSB community, with a #MiiverseMemories hashtag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom