• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
There was a rumour you would unlock Pac-Man in the demo if you got 20k coins.
You get coins even from No Contest-ing, so someone could spam No Contest to rack up the coins.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I just managed to get 5 kills in 2 minutes against a level 9 without dying. Mario vs Link. and Megaman vs. Mario.

Pretty fun. I do much better against computers in this than Brawl. Its like I'm playing Melee again with how well I do against computers.

D

Deleted member

I just managed to get 5 kills in 2 minutes against a level 9 without dying. Mario vs Link. and Megaman vs. Mario.

Pretty fun. I do much better against computers in this than Brawl. Its like I'm playing Melee again with how well I do against computers.

Nice, my record is 3 against Mario with Mega Man.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Nice, my record is 3 against Mario with Mega Man.
Megaman has some follow-ups with his Down-grab at low percents

Depending on the DI you can either u-tilt or n-air.

jump to f-air is guaranteed. If you double jump than f-air will auto-cancel when you hit the ground and you can follow-up with d-tilt

I always throw my metal blade to the ground so I can pick it up and move freely with it. Then throw it and follow up with his dash attack. Its pretty good.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
My Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad rubber was falling apart LOOOOOOONG before I got the Smash 3DS demo. However, it's most likely due to that Super Smash Bros. plagiarizer Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (I have put in 90 hours into it now).

But I "fixed" it by using a glue stick to keep the Circle Pad rubber in place. Not to mention I'm getting the New Nintendo 3DS model day one.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
Orly now :troll:

Must be how bright the pink is.

Lol!

That was months ago, during the "Palutena" leak! Also, I actually kinda believed it, and wrote my sig as a way to start conversation. But you're the only person who's mentioned it, so I guess it didn't work haha

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Has anyone noticed a bunch of (popular) locked threads being bumped?
EDIT: and now there not bumped anyomore

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Urgh, this really bothers me.
You do not have to treat your GC controller / 3DS like a hammer. Gentle motions will achieve the same results. My GC controllers have lasted a LONG time and my Smash gameplay is more than above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom