• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickWylde

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1349-5237-9158
obliviously no why waste 50 dollars on the game your gonna buy in three weeks?
OK cool haha.

Now that I look at your original post, I think you were just stating how often you'd be playing it. I first took it as you were arguing against my point, saying it makes sense to buy it.

But if anyone does buy it, I'm not mocking them in any way, I'd just hate for them to waste money.

UltimateCyborgOverlord

Smash Champion
Just saw the finale for Legend of Korra so good. Please dont end the avatar series after the fourth book. Cant get enough of this universe
I'm surprised Book Four: Balance is coming so soon (October 3rd, same day as Smash 3DS in USA). But I do hear that it is the final book for Legend of Korra. Whether there's another Avatar series after it or not, well, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
31-32 Ness 94
33-34 Toon Link 93
33-34 Diddy Kong 93
35-36 Palutena 91
35-36 Duck Hunt 91
37-38 Lucina 90
37-38 Marth 90
Why is Palutena so goddam light
I know she's a goddess among angels, but this is just crazy.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Man, Rosalina's really light. I really wanted to play as her but I'm afraid she'll get rekt too easily by heavy hitters.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
And he said early on he wanted Lucina as an alt. Don't be surprised if it changes. And no plans for DLC but made a mode dlc available day 1 in Japan. Don't get me wrong, I don't think he'll do this myself. But, we have to wait and see because he changes his mind pretty often.

Amiigos only are needed for Wii U tourneys though. I might not use customs myself. Don't know. It depends if they're banned or not. The Amiigo factor might be important, more than the balance part.

Different system. May not be an issue here. But I can see Sakurai avoiding the idea because of potential issues. I even agree it's unnecessary.
It can't change because it's technically not feasible, sorry.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of level nines, if it me or do they love to Smash? From my experience, every other attack they do is a Smash attack.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of level nines, if it me or do they love to Smash? From my experience, every other attack they do is a Smash attack.
I think they like to cape more. Maybe it's because I'm Mega Man or riding Lloid Rocket to recover, but they cape a lot.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I think they like to cape more. Maybe it's because I'm Mega Man or riding Lloid Rocket to recover, but they cape a lot.
I think they do it in general. As I've seen that too.
If anything, I might just stick with level 8s for now. As they're challenging, but not spammy.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I want to see Doc's other two taunts. Does he still have the one from Melee?

This would be...glorious. I don't believe it though.
Tower of Smash? Unlocking characters by linking the two versions? (made me think of the Zelda Oracle games)
Reading that was better than sex.

---

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I want to see Doc's other two taunts. Does he still have the one from Melee?

---
He has the Pill Toss from Melee/Project M, one that's him rotating his neck around and cracking his shoulder, and another one where he adjusts his footing like Sonic does in the Sonic Advance games sorta.

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
Did anyone ever officially deconfirm the 20k for Pac-man on the demo thing?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can we all unanimously agree on something?
SmashChu was SOOOOOOOOO wrong.
Cracks me up about how arrogant he was, using immense straw grasping and "THIS CAN'T EVER CHANGE" logic to produce "Valid Arguments".
Sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm jussayin'.

Did anyone ever officially deconfirm the 20k for Pac-man on the demo thing?
What? 20k what? '-'

Last edited:

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
I think I might just pick up "Sonic Boom". If it's enraging the Sonic fanbase this much, it's gotta be good. :troll:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Speaking of taunts, is there a taunt compilation yet?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom