• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
I'll do the same thing as you...except that it'll be about Pikachu.
Those QACs need to be on this game.
Also, I found this on the Ice Climbers thread:
Tag that crap dude..... Y spoil the best anime ever with some lame smash crap?

This makes me mildly angry. Angry enough to say something. But not angry enough to do anything about it.

But for reelz

Such a good anime

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I bought an espurr plush at the pokemon center stand in the mall

I think I'm going to keep it in my car

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I wouldn't go that far, but I kinda agree. Brawl had a great roster and all, but Single-player is boring. The lack of Race to The Finish and boss fights (Like the Metal Mario fights), as well as a lack of Board The Platforms (My favorite mini-game in 64 btw) made it feel real meh. Hopefully Smash U (MAYBE Smash 3DS) will fix that.
I think Smash 4 3DS's single player is already awesome. I mean, it has Smash Run! I spent over 500 hours doing City Trial in Kirby Airide all by myself, because it has so muchreplay ability, I expect no different from Smash Run.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I hope I haven't angered Venus by destroying his social topic and making a new one of my own, hell hath no fury like a moderator scorned.

We runnin this thread now Venus! This is the people's thread!
Lookout Venus there's a new mod in town.

Soul.

Tag that crap dude..... Y spoil the best anime ever with some lame smash crap?

This makes me mildly angry. Angry enough to say something. But not angry enough to do anything about it.

But for reelz

Such a good anime
I'm sorry, it wasn't me who made the video. I just found that on the Ice Climbers thread. :urg:

Jords2Good

Smash Journeyman
Just watched guardians of the galaxy. Pretty good movie.

What are we hyping up for tonight's pic of the day?

More shulk? More Menus?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
A recap about Shulk's bathing suit alternate costume and maybe another alternate costume of another alt costume. Maybe how to apply alternate costumes? I don't think we will get a character reveal until sometime next week; maybe Wednesday. And that character being Wario.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
While 64 Classic was blaantly more "linear" than Brawl's, it did have a bit more randomness to it where applicable. Everybody has unique Target Tests and the other Mini-games as is. Likewise, your partners for certain Team Fights were completely random(as was the order or choices of the other Teams you fought). Brawl did have a bit of randomness to it, but it depends the fight as well. Try going against Giant DK. Very rare.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Clannad > Madoka

A recap about Shulk's bathing suit alternate costume and maybe another alternate costume of another alt costume. Maybe how to apply alternate costumes? I don't think we will get a character reveal until sometime next week; maybe Wednesday. And that character being Wario.
Wario seems to be unlockable, so I doubt I'd see him revealed in a PotD before release.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Another direct this soon after the previous one? Unlikely.
Remember how we got the Tomodachi Life Direct NOT EVEN TWO FULL DAYS after the Smash Direct?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Remember how we got the Tomodachi Life Direct NOT EVEN TWO FULL DAYS after the Smash Direct?
If that's the case, I doubt this next one would have a Smash newcomer trailer. That is if it's even real.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

I don't know what's that's suppose to be

But it reminds me of Kamen Rider Blade

Who has cards attached to his sword

D

Deleted member

I'm not putting much stock in there being another Direct coming up.
Let alone any Smash news coming from it if it actually is happening; supposedly this Direct is focusing on the New 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom