• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
So it's opinion time.

I think they would've been fine with just the Mii Brawler as a single character. 3 Miis should not have priority over Lucas, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Mewtwo, etc.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
So they reuploaded the Japanese Smash trailer, this time taking out Ganondorf.

...Why can't the Wii U Pro Controller work with Wii Games?
I HAVE NOTHING OTHER THEN A WIIMOTE AND NUNCHUK TO PLAY BRAWL WITH
I WANT MORE OPTIONS
MY LIFE SUCKS

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
A release stream of Smash? That sure sounds like something I'd have zero interest in watching!

I'm fine with knowing the character/stage roster before going in, but I draw the line somewhere well before actually watching someone play the game for hours before I pick it up.

D

Deleted member

So it's opinion time.

I think they would've been fine with just the Mii Brawler as a single character. 3 Miis should not have priority over Lucas, Ice Climbers, Wolf, Mewtwo, etc.
I think all 3 Mii Fighter variants will be under one spot in the CSS. I could be wrong, though.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone have prefered Mote+Chuk control schemes for Brawl?
I use Tap-Jump Off, A Jump, B Attack, C Shield and Z Special. Anything different that would be more comfy?
I'm using the Wii U and don't have no Classic Controller so I'm kinda limited.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
I use Tap-Jump Off, A Jump, B Attack, C Shield and Z Special. Anything different that would be more comfy?
If comfort is your need, then I recommend wearing Crocs while Smashing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
If comfort is your need, then I recommend wearing Crocs while Smashing.
Please, I already wear a one-peice pajama that dresses me up like Captain Falcon while having a knit-Kirby hat and wearing fluffy slippers.
I'm comfy in everything but control.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I use Up-Nunchuk Jump, A Attack, B Special, C Jump, Z Special, D-pad Grab.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Can I just say that classic mode in Brawl is the most boring thing ever?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm only 14 years old.
I could have you arrested you pedophile.
My dad's a lawyer who works at Nintendo, and he says that Daisy will be in Smash 4!

No. I do not give you permission to say that.
Lmaoooo I'm 16 and my moms neighbors uncles sisters cousins pets friends coworkers brother works at Nintendo too! The chat is fine unless you mind a couple of swear words from some of us every now and then

Lozjam

Smash Champion
No, no you can't.
I'm only 14 years old.
I could have you arrested you pedophile.
My dad's a lawyer who works at Nintendo, and he says that Daisy will be in Smash 4!

No. I do not give you permission to say that.
But it's so repetitive. Zelda fight, DK fight, Mother fight ect. In that exact order! It drives me insane. I have absolutely nothing against Brawl as a competitive game, I actually even prefer it. But Melee did single player 500 times better than Brawl.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Yeah... they really messed it up in Brawl. Classic wasn't very random to begin with, but at least before Brawl it wasn't always a specific series on a specific match. (Zelda is always first, DK is always second etc.) The screen transitions/loading screens were really boring compared to the earlier games, and the fact that it had two team battles, two giant battles, and two Break the Targets certainly didn't help either.
R.I.P. Race to the Finish. :crying:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Lmaoooo I'm 16 and my moms neighbors uncles sisters cousins pets friends coworkers brother works at Nintendo too! The chat is fine unless you mind a couple of swear words from some of us every now and then
If I get Skype up and running I'll join you guys, too. Got a headset for it. But I have not a Wii U, so MK8 is out of the equation for me.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I've been making a fan roster of Pixar characters. Right now, I'm at 26 characters, and it's not done yet:
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Zurg
Lots-O'Hugging' Bear
Alien Trio
Flick
Hopper
P.T. Flea
Sully
Mike
Randell
Boo
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Frozone
Syndrome
Remy
WALL-E
Carl Fredrickson
Russell & Dug
Merdia
Andre and Wally B.
Luxo
Geri
Mickey Mouse
Tinker Bell

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
But it's so repetitive. Zelda fight, DK fight, Mother fight ect. In that exact order! It drives me insane. I have absolutely nothing against Brawl as a competitive game, I actually even prefer it. But Melee did single player 500 times better than Brawl.
What part of "I do not give you permission to say that" do you not understand!?!?!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I wonder about Dr.Mario and if he has new moves.

Especially his final smash. If it's like Mario's,then we get a wave of pills,cleverly named "Overdose." :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish next week comes faster than expected.

Lemme know if it hasn't aged well for you.

You can cry in my arms if it's too much.
Hey I enjoyed it. It's campy in all the right places. Also I forgot Isla Fisher was in it.

D

Deleted member

If I get Skype up and running I'll join you guys, too. Got a headset for it. But I have not a Wii U, so MK8 is out of the equation for me.
There's always the 3DS for other online games like Mario Kart 7 or Kid Icarus Uprising.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I wouldn't go that far, but I kinda agree. Brawl had a great roster and all, but Single-player is boring. The lack of Race to The Finish and boss fights (Like the Metal Mario fights), as well as a lack of Board The Platforms (My favorite mini-game in 64 btw) made it feel real meh. Hopefully Smash U (MAYBE Smash 3DS) will fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom