• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
We won't get another newcomer until the game is out. And we won't get another Smash Direct either. I know there's probably a lot of Wii U modes that haven't been shown, but we wont see them for at least a month after the 3DS version launches.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Did I miss anything?

I want to be here for the first few days of this thread's life.
Dat General Grievous fight though. Honestly, that was the best animated show I ever saw. Clone Wars introduced me to the coolest side character ever, Voolvif Monn.

**** yeah Wolfman Jedi.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dat General Grievous fight though. Honestly, that was the best animated show I ever saw. Clone Wars introduced me to the coolest side character ever, Voolvif Monn.

**** yeah Wolfman Jedi.
Ah, so you must've taken a look at my sig. :p

While admittedly I didn't watch the show too much myself, the Grievous fight blew my mind when I first saw it.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Ah, so you must've taken a look at my sig. :p

While admittedly I didn't watch the show too much myself, the Grievous fight blew my mind when I first saw it.
The whole series is like that, too. Pretty cool for something that was just meant to advertise Revenge of the Sith.

Look up the Mace Windu scene, it's probably the best.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ohey, I'm pranked now!

And my title is still SHAMONE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spirst

We won't get another newcomer until the game is out. And we won't get another Smash Direct either. I know there's probably a lot of Wii U modes that haven't been shown, but we wont see them for at least a month after the 3DS version launches.
Stop. Don't say such horrible things.
MORE...I MUST SEE MORE!

This whole thing is becoming an unhealthy addiction. Well, better Sm4sh than drugs I suppose.

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
People saying no direct due to no announcement. The mario kart direct would like a word with you ; )

D

Deleted member

My god, even if there is a direct, are you seriously expecting a reveal? You shouldn't. We got Shulk THREE DAYS AGO. Are you all really this greedy?

Soul.

Everyone wants to see even more newcomers and I'm just waiting for it to be September 12th so the gameplay stuff can start.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Uhh if there's supposed to be a Direct tomorrow, wouldn't it be announced by now?

StrangeMann

Smash Ace
Some have you have probably seen this, but I still find this hilarious
We need more SFM of nintendo characters.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Oh dear, people are getting pranked again. Better put on my Franklin Badge.
I've been making a fan roster of Pixar characters. Right now, I'm at 26 characters, and it's not done yet:
Woody
Buzz Lightyear
Zurg
Lots-O'Hugging' Bear
Alien Trio
Flick
Hopper
P.T. Flea
Sully
Mike
Randell
Boo
Mr. Incredible
Elastigirl
Frozone
Syndrome
Remy
WALL-E
Carl Fredrickson
Russell & Dug
Merdia
Andre and Wally B.
Luxo
Geri
Mickey Mouse
Tinker Bell
Would it be too much to ask for Violet Parr and the Australian Dentist?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I doubt another Direct will be announced, it's too soon.. I mean, we got the Japanese 3DS Direct few days ago. Meh, who knows?

D

Deleted member

My god, even if there is a direct, are you seriously expecting a reveal? You shouldn't. We got Shulk THREE DAYS AGO. Are you all really this greedy?

Yes. Yes we are.
And because we are greedy, it is a sure bet this Wednesday will be the real WarioWednesday.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Is getting "Pranked" something that's totally random? Like it comes out of nowhere?

Ganreizu

Smash Ace
The trailers have been my hands down favorite part of smash 4 reveals but i have accepted that shulk's is the last one we'll get.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
Wow. I'm gone a couple days and we get a whole new social thread.

Back to school tomorrow. Bleh. :ohwell:

Also, @Sehnsucht . Has Part 3 of your social thread story come out yet?

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Is getting "Pranked" something that's totally random? Like it comes out of nowhere?
Hmmm..... I've got my eye on you.... You're obviously pretending to not know anything.... (but it was actually you!)

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It depends on who you ask. When the Fire Emblem reveal with Lucina and Robin happened, I was still hungry for more because I don't like FE. I'm the same way with Shulk. So yes- I want to see one more reveal, in which I would like. That doesn't make me greedy.
My Assist Trophy line up has both dash and violet because they're minor characters in comparison to the other characters listed.

The dentist is a BGC in a stage I created called Dentist's Aquarium. If Nemo or Marlin aren't playable, neither is anyone else from Finding Nemo. That's like the Mario roster having no Mario. Instead, they're represented more in Ats and stages. Same with Cars.

EDIT: Can someone prank me? I miss my purple status. :(

Last edited:

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear, people are getting pranked again. Better put on my Franklin Badge.

They could take the spot of the nonpixar characters

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Something I noticed while looking at my old Pokémon TCG cards...

This card uses the Melee models of Pikachu and Pichu. So what's the deal with the Charizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom