• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Goodness gracious, Lady Phosphy is ANGRY tonight over where I live.
A real storm is brewing.
Please stop, Lady Phosphora. I have kittens in my house, they're terrified. QQ
Ummm.... Am very sorry, but Lady Phosphora and I are.... Busy... Catch you later!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Orange is da best cause nothing rhymes with it.

Well....actually...

I really hope I'm not the only one here who remembers this XD
False.
Orange rhymes with Sporange, which is a sac that produces and holds spores.
It also rhymes with Blorenge, which is a mountain is Wales.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Of course not. It was the best live action show on Nick, after all.
Granted, it only has real competition from, like, two shows out far too many. :p
Drake & Josh was the only live action sitcom that I enjoyed at the time it first began. I would get tons of good laughs every time I watched it. No other live action sitcom at the time had the same effect on me. It was the one show on Nick that wasn't a cartoon that I would still enjoy. Just thinking about it makes the old theme song play in my head.

"I never thought that it'd be so simple, but I found a way, I found a way."

Nowadays I'm more open to sitcoms and I like quite a few, but Drake & Josh was really something else, and I still think it was better than the majority of the sitcoms they have on Nick and Disney today.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...I'm still not Pranked.
I'M STILL ALIVE!
YEAH~

Lozjam

Smash Champion
*slaps*
YOU STAY AWAY FROM LADY PHOSPHY. >:|
Sorry Kiddo, Phosphora called me over to her temple. I could not refuse. And then one thing went after another, and suddenly she is having me do "favors" to her body. You can't refuse a Goddess man. And she also thinks I'm adorable.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Sorry Kiddo, Phosphora called me over to her temple. I could not refuse. And then one thing went after another, and suddenly she is having me do "favors" to her body. You can't refuse a Goddess man. And she also thinks I'm adorable.

..So what else is going on in here? Things seem pretty slow considering we're days away from release.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
*cries* *storms off*

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, I keep getting called in early to work.

Aside from that, I picked up Peach in Brawl, apparently.
Ah, that sucks. I usually have to go to work pretty early too, it's a pain being so tired when I get home in the middle of the day.

I haven't played Brawl since they took down the online... Though that's mostly because my consoles are all in storage for now.

I'd like to pick up Peach in something else though. *insert the gif I just used*

Soul.

..So what else is going on in here? Things seem pretty slow considering we're days away from release.
Nothing much. Just waiting for Smash 3DS streams to start. Once they start, we'll have lots of activity on SmashBoards.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Goodness gracious, Lady Phosphy is ANGRY tonight over where I live.
A real storm is brewing.
Please stop, Lady Phosphora. I have kittens in my house, they're terrified. QQ
She should come over here and give Cali some rain. D: We've been needing it for 3 years now.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The Pranking is happening.
Get out while you still can.
I, however, am going to stick around.
Gotta protect Lady Phosphy n' stuff.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
No wait! Didn't you here what I said?! I am 100% yours now! Phosphora and I are over and she will probably be very angry..... I'm scared, yes. But I at least have you!
Go back to your spunky little b****. You had your chance, and you blew it. Try to talk me out of it and you will be tortured for the rest of your pathetic life.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Nothing much. Just waiting for Smash 3DS streams to start. Once they start, we'll have lots of activity on SmashBoards.
I'll probably keep away from watching any streams. All I'm looking for is the full roster, and once that comes it'll be another long wait until I can actually play the game myself. Though we should have basic stats on each character by then, at least.

It'll be curious to see whether the competitive blokes think the custom moves are viable or not, and just to see what they are in general. Or if Miis will even be allowed. I don't know much about the goings on with that end, though I'm trying to learn.

The Pranking is happening.
Get out while you still can.
I, however, am going to stick around.
Gotta protect Lady Phosphy n' stuff.
Who would even want to prank me?

Why would I even try to avoid that? Pink/purple is a pleasant colour.

D

Deleted member

Go back to your spunky little b****. You had your chance, and you blew it. Try to talk me out of it and you will be tortured for the rest of your pathetic life.
Oh stop acting like a drama queen, you're just going to drive off other people with that behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom