• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I should get this boss music sharing back on track.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Welp, it's time for me to go back to bed and then go to school for my last finals. Take care, and try not to break this thread too much before the lock guys. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Welp, it's time for me to go back to bed and then go to school for my last finals. Take care, and try not to break this thread too much before the lock guys. :p
Did you kiss a prince recently? You seem to have transformed from a humble raccoon to a space princess.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Lmao, that comment in the article tho XD

"after three years of sluggish sales for Nintendo's touchscreen-centric Wii U console"

It's only been out 2 Years.

If you can't even get basic facts right in the first paragraph what's the point in continuing?

LOL
It's kinda near the end of 2014

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Lmao, that comment in the article tho XD
"after three years of sluggish sales for Nintendo's touchscreen-centric Wii U console"
It's only been out 2 Years.
If you can't even get basic facts right in the first paragraph what's the point in continuing?
LOL
It's been out for 2 1/2 years at least. Besides, the article is fine, that could be an incredibly small slip that they missed...

T

Trick or Treat

People constantly tease me about being anorexic. But like it's not my fault I just have a super fast metabolism. The other night I ate an entire pizza with toppings by myself. And I only weigh 110. :(

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
I'm trying to rush this frakkin surprise presentation my teacher sprung on us yesterday :C
I shouldn't be here lol
I leave with this

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Early morning in the troubled Social Thread, Cobalsh, the Wobbuffet Detective, is sitting in his office when she walks in. Legs up to here, a body to match, and the face of a doll. It was Gardevoir, and she looked like she was in trouble, or that she was trouble. Knowing his experience with women, Cobalsh had to guess both. He needed a job, she needed a job done. The case was one that involved her ex-boyfriend, Mewtwo's sudden disappearance. All that he left was a cryptic note, and written was:

I'm back, *******!

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Early morning in the troubled Social Thread, Cobalsh, the Wobbuffet Detective, is sitting in his office when she walks in. Legs up to here, a body to match, and the face of a doll. It was Gardevoir, and she looked like she was in trouble, or that she was trouble. Knowing his experience with women, Cobalsh had to guess both. He needed a job, she needed a job done. The case was one that involved her ex-boyfriend, Mewtwo's sudden disappearance. All that he left was a cryptic note, and written was:

I'm back, *****es!
You left?

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Early morning in the troubled Social Thread, Cobalsh is sitting in his office when she walks in. Legs up to here, a body to match, and the face of a doll. It was Gardevoir, and she looked like she was in trouble, or that she was trouble. Knowing his experience with women, Cobalsh had to guess both. He needed a job, she needed a job done. The case was one that involved her ex-boyfriend, Mewtwo's sudden disappearance. All that he left was a cryptic note, and written was:

I'm back, *****es!

Black and white detective movies les go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom